"Kacchan!"

*Before I start, I just wanted to say that this is my first story, so yeah! Onto the story.... 

Deku's POV

    What am I doing?! Why are my legs moving?! I thought as I stared at Kacchan's face roaring with rage at the sight of me. I looked into his eyes as I scraped away at the terrible Sludge Villain's dark green slimy body. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I could feel the heat of the fires around me and all the voices of heroes from behind me. 

    "WHAT THE HELL, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Kacchan said once he finally realized I was trying to save him. I knew he didn't like my help, but I needed to save him. 

    "I DON'T KNOW...MY LEGS...THEY JUST STARTED....MOVING" I said through every attempt of trying to get him out of the clutches of the villain. Kacchan was someone I looked up to ever since I was little. He treated me so badly, but I always came back to him. This time was no different.

    "KACCHAN, I COULDN'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH YOU DIE!"

    "AHHHHH!" I cried as I opened my eyes to my ceiling. I was now sitting up straight looking around frantically. My body was sweating and I was out of breath. Not again... I thought. This was the 3rd time this month that I kept having that dream.  That was the most traumatizing moment of my life and my mind doesn't let me forget it. Of course now that I'm in U.A, I have gotten used to villain attacks and now know everything there needs to know about fighting. I sighed as I turned my head to meet my alarm clock displaying 6:00 on it's screen. It was time for me to get ready for school.

~After getting ready for school~

I'm lazy C: 

    I looked at the atmosphere around me as I walked to school. The sky had a hint of darkness to it, complimenting the cold breeze. I looked at the ground as I thought about my quirk: One for All. I still needed to master it and with the help of All Might, hopefully, I will. 

    "Deku!" a voice called out behind me, interrupting my thoughts, "Wait up!"

    "Uraraka?" I said, squinting my eyes at the figure running up to me. 

    "Yeah! It's me!" she said.  She was walking along side me now.

    "Wait..what are you doing here? Isn't your house on the other side of the city?" I asked confused

    "Oh! I was just...." she paused. She had a look on her face like she was trying to come up with an excuse. 

Uraraka's POV

    "Wait..what are you doing here? Isn't your house on the other side of the city?" Deku asked me

    "Oh! I was just...." I said trying to come up with a believable lie. I couldn't tell Deku that I was at the store and bought him a present for his up coming birthday next week! I looked around for help but failed.  

    "I-I was...at my father's office helping him with work!" I spit out. I rarely even lie, so naturally, I was freaking out. Deku must have seen that because he just said, "Oh, okay then"

Deku's POV

    I was a little worried about how Uraraka was acting, but I decided not to put too much thought into it like I usually do. Before I knew it, the first bell rang the moment Uraraka and I entered the vast building of U.A.

    As I came into class 1-A, I heard conversations of all sorts, but ignored them. I sat in my seat as I waited for Mr. Aizawa to come in with his sleeping bag. It was eventually time for class and everyone quickly got in their seats.

Everyone except Kacchan....