Partners

Deku's POV

    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH! Why am I so stupid?

    I was in my room sitting on my bed with my face in my hands regretting everything that had happened yesterday. I get so nervous around Kacchan now that I keep stuttering whenever I'm near him. Why does this always happen to me?! I looked up at my All might poster-covered wall and sighed. 

    "I guess I should get some sleep." I said to myself. Even though it was still early, I wanted to get plenty of rest for our exam. After I changed into my sleep wear and brushed my teeth, I headed to bed. 

~In the morning at school~

    "Oh man, I'm really nervous! I don't know what to expect!" a voice said.

    "I know right?" another voice replied. 

    All of these voices came up from behind me as I was editing my notes in my seat. I had forgotten to review my strategies for fighting the night before because of my encounter with Kacchan. 

    "Alright everyone, settle down." a monotone voice came from the doorway. It was Mr. Aizawa.

    All the students got in their seats faster than Iida's quirk.

    "For the exam, you will be put in a group and each will have 2 people in total." he said as he walked over to the front of the class with a single paper in his hand.

    "I wonder what we're gonna do..." Mineta whispered from behind me.

    "Now, you might be wondering what your task will be.." Mr. Aizawa continued, "Well, since we are running a little short on money, we decided to put you up against the giant robots that we used for the entrance exam."

    There was a sigh of relief from everyone, including me. I was so glad that we were going up against something that we already knew how to fight. The challenging part, however, would be working with a partner.

    "Here are your partners for this test." the teacher said with unenthusiasm.

Yuga Aoyama - Tsuyu Asui

Mina Ashido - Tenya Iida

Ochaco Uraraka - Denki Kaminari 

Mashirao Ojiro - Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Koda - Mezo Shoji 

Rikido Sato - Kyoka Jiro

Hanta Sero - Shoto Todoroki 

Fumikage Tokoyami - Toru Hagakure

Minoru Mineta - Momo Yaoyorozu

Katsuki Bakugo - Izuku Midoryia

    "And remember," Mr. Aizawa added, "You have to work together."

    Easy for you to say... 

    *Hello, fellow humans! I am so, so, sorry that I have not been updating that much. I just have so much on my plate right now and I can't do everything! I really hope you understand. Anway, I promise that I will try to post every other day if I can. Okay! Imma head out now! PLUS ULTRA! ^^*