Crackers

Deku's POV

    "Sorry...Kacchan...this..is all...they had" I said talking in between my panting from running all the way to the cafeteria and back. I handed him some crackers and juice.

    "...Thanks.." he said in a low voice so I could barely hear him. 

    Did I hear that right? Did Kacchan just say "Thanks"?!

    He looked at me for a second and started eating his food. To be honest, it was kind of awkward just standing there and not saying nothing.

    "...You uh..." he said, "want some or something." 

    "H-huh? Oh um--no it's fine! There all for you" I said with a nervous laugh while scratching the back of my neck. This must be some sort of weird dream. One second he's calling me a nerd and the next he's offering me something. Maybe all the blood he lost finally is affecting his brain.

    He stood up from sitting on the side of his bed and walked over to me. He looked at me straight in the eye and the next thing I knew, he stuffed my mouth with a cracker.

    "Eh?!" I said as I bit down on the cracker.

    "I don't want them anyway, so don't make a big deal out of it, nerd." he said. I could have sworn I saw a smile play on his lips as he walked back to his bed.

    "Wow..Kacchan you're actually being nice." I blurted out. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. If there's one thing that Kacchan hates more than me, is being called nice.

    "Okay, first of all, I am not nice. Second of all, stop calling me Kacchan. It makes you more annoying than you already are." he said in a stern voice. 

    I wasn't surprised from what he said. It was just Kacch-- I mean Bakugo being Bakugo

    "Oh, looks like your awake!" a shaky voice said. I turned around to meet Recovery Girl's face at the doorway. She walked over to Bakugo and examined his arms carefully. Kacchan/Bakugo rolled his eyes with annoyance and tried to loosen her grip on his muscled arm, but failed.

    "Hm. Looks like you can go. Your arms have stopped bleeding considerably." she finally said. While all this was happening, I looked outside the window that was beside me. The sky was clear, but it was getting dark; school was over.

    After Recovery Girl gave explosion boy a lecture about being careful with his quirk, she finally let us go home.