Recovery Girl's Office

*I just had to put this picture on :3*

Deku's POV

    "KACCHAN!" I ran as fast as lighting to meet explosion boy lying on the ground; he wasn't moving. Mr. Aizawa must have heard me screaming Kacchan's  name, because he quickly came to check his condition. 

    "It looks like he must have passed out from how much blood he lost." he said looking at his arms and face. I hadn't noticed that he was bleeding this much.

    "Midoriya, why don't you take Bakugo to Recovery Girl." he said simply.

    "O-okay!" I said to him. 

~At Recovery Girl's office~

(A/N: Don't ask how Deku managed to carry Bakugo all the way there...)

    I was now staring at Kacchan from a chair near his bed that he was laying in. He had bandages wrapped around his upper arms, just like me when I hurt my arms when I use my quirk. Even though he looked like a mess, he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I looked away from him because I knew I would blush if I looked at him any longer.

    "What the hell are you doing here?" I heard a raspy voice say.

    I looked up and saw Kacchan with his red eyes staring back at me. He was slowly starting to sit up. 

    "Oh! H-hey your awake!" I stood up with surprise. I was so relieved that he was okay. I thought that he wouldn't wake up, especially since he was out for half an hour.

    "You didn't answer my damn question. What the hell are you doing here?" he said. 

    "Oh, well Recovery Girl said to stay here with you. She had to go and talk to Mr. Aizawa." I replied.

    He looked down at his arms and cursed. After that, there was a long silence. At one point, we just kept staring at each other without saying anything. My hands started to get all sweaty and I felt my face burn.

    It all got interrupted by his stomach growling. His face had a hint of red to it.

    "Oh..Kacchan...are you hungry? If you are, then I can get something from the cafeteria if you want." I said as I got closer to him.

    He didn't say anything.

    "Kacchan?" I said with worry in my voice.

    "Why are you being nice to me?" he finally said. 

    "Because..." I started to say with my head down a bit. Should I tell him how I feel about him?

    "Because...you...your my...friend" I said with my eyes shut so I couldn't see his reaction.

     I heard some movement from him but still didn't open my eyes.

    "Your so stupid." he said. His voice was gentle in a way. I opened my eyes to see him standing really close in front of me. I looked into his eyes and saw his expression soften.

    In that moment, I felt like he was getting closer to me, inch by inch.

    "K-kacchan..." I started to say. 

    Suddenly, it seemed like he saw what he was doing and stopped himself. He stepped away from me. For some reason, I liked him being that close to me. He walked back to his bed and mumbled something to himself.

    What's up with him? Why is he acting like this?

    After him standing there for a while, he finally said, "Make yourself useful and get me some food."

    I stood there for a minute, processing what was going on and eventually walked down to the cafeteria.