Robots

Bakugo's POV

    Just great. Now I'm going to fail just because a damn nerd is partners with me. I glanced over to the green-haired weakling and caught him looking at me. His face immediately went red and looked away. I decided not to approach him. Mostly because I didn't want to discuss a plan with that freak.

    "Okay, now that you know your partners, put on your hero costumes and meet outside" Mr. Aizawa said.

    ~Outside~

    "Woah!"

    "I think they got bigger from last time!"

    "Outta my way, extras!" I said. I was pushing my way to the front of the crowd to get a better look at those sorry a** robots. As I was checking out the "challenge", I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Deku.

    "Kacchan? U-um I think we should come up with a plan to--" he started to say with his hands in tight fists. He looked nervous.

    "F*** off Deku" I said to cut him off. My response made him flinch a bit. 

     I rolled my eyes and said, "You can just stand there and do nothing."

     Before broccoli boy had a chance to say anything else, there was a loud horn noise. Suddenly, everyone ran past us in unison and started attacking the green machines. Without hesitation, I blasted my body up into the air. 

    The robot I was about to attack was facing his back to me so I figured I would knock him out with one blast. I lifted up my grenade arm and pulled the trigger to see my flames explode in front of me charging at the robot. 

    "DIE!" I shouted. Naturally, the machine fell to the ground with a loud BOOM causing it to fall apart.

    As I reached the ground after my attack, out of the corner of my eye I saw Deku punch the face of a robot. The impact of his attack made it explode into pieces. 

    I caught myself staring and quickly looked away, annoyed at myself.

    Why bother looking at him? He's just a--

    All of a sudden, I felt a huge pain on my back that made me go flying across the clearing that we were fighting in. What the heck just happened?!

    Once I got to my feet, I realized that it was one of the robots that attacked me. I stood up with an evil grin on my face. I repeated the move that I did to defeat the past machine, but it didn't work. The robot was still standing. 

    I kept trying and trying, each time getting more and more frustrated. I ran up to the robot and blasted it from the ground. It was the strategy that I used to beat round face at the Sports Festival. (A/N: He's talking about Uraraka, of course).

    Hell yeah! I finally knocked that little f***** out!

    Then, all I could see was black.