Grab My Hand! (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: This is the only one shot of this book. If you want more Katsuki Bakugo one shots, please let me know with a comment. I don't own any MHA characters or the image. I own the plot. Flashbacks and thoughts are in italics. Bakugo maybe be OOC (Out of Character) so sorry in advance! :)

Warnings: Language (It's Bakugo, what do you expect?)

Reader has a wind quirk.

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(Y/N/N) =  Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

 (Y/N) woke up slowly with a groan, squinting at the bright lights. "She's awake!" A voice called out, (Y/N) too tired to identify who it was. She felt a pulsating pain in her chest, head, and legs. She could feel dried blood on her arms, legs, and face. Her (E/C) eyes shut once again, trying to avoid the light as much as possible. "(Y/N)!" A different voice called out, this one more feminine than the other. (Y/N) groaned again and slowly opened her eyes, only to see a heart monitor. She took a deep, painful breath and turned her head to the other side, seeing pure white walls. She attempted sitting up, only to yelp in pain and be lightly pushed back down. She sighed and looked up, only to see her best friend, Kirishima looking at her in concern. "Kiri..." She mumbled, clearly exhausted. "Hey, (Y/N/N)..." He whispered, sending her a weak smile. She sat up slowly with his help, sending a weak smile to the rest of her classmates. Some smiled back, while others kept their gazes to the ground. "What...happened?" (Y/N) asked, placing a hand on her hurting head. Before anyone could answer, a cough was heard from beside her. She slowly moved her head, only to see Izuku in the bed next to her. "Hey, Midoriya. You feeling okay?" She asked, sending him a small smile. Izuku nodded, his eyes full of sorrow. "Okay, seriously. What happened?" She repeated, feeling anxious. The class remained silent as (Y/N) sighed, tugging at her (H/C) hair in frustration. Kirishima took a shaky breath before speaking. "Bakugo was...." He began, (Y/N) feeling her chest grow heavy. The heart monitor sped up rapidly, Kirishima hesitating to continue. "He was taken by the villains. They won..." Ashido finished, placing a comforting hand on both Kirishima's and (Y/N)'s shoulders. (Y/N) gasped as she felt tears stream down her face, small sobs beginning to escape. Her memory finally came back to her, only causing more tears as the horrible night replayed in her mind.

'(Y/N), Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugo, Shoji, and Tokoyami were attempting to make their way back to Aizawa and The Wild, Wild, Pussycats. They had gotten word from Mandalay that the League of Villains was after Bakugo, and that they had permission to fight if needed. Izuku, (Y/N), Shoji, and Tokoyami were able to find and help Todoroki and Bakugo, deciding to work together to keep Bakugo safe. "I don't need protection!" Bakugo exclaimed, sulking as he walked with the others. (Y/N) sighed and walked over to her grumpy boyfriend, grabbing his hand. "Stop whining, okay? It's just to keep you safe." She explained, kissing his cheek quickly. Bakugo sighed and nodded, speeding up a bit. (Y/N) smiled and returned to her original position, only to stop when the group realized Bakugo and Tokoyami were taken by Mr.Compress. They met up with Uraraka and Asui, who helped Shoji, Todoroki, Izuku, and (Y/N) make their way to the villains. "Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!" Izuku exclaimed as the group landed on Mr.Compress. Mr.Compress shrunk down as Dabi shot blue flames at the group, causing them to have to dodge. Izuku and Shoji were hit by the flames, while Todoroki and (Y/N) were able to dodge. "Midoriya! Shoji!" They both exclaimed, moving out of the way to avoid Twice's surprise attack. Todoroki used his ice while (Y/N) used her wind, knocking Twice out of their way. After the long battle had finally calmed down a bit, Shoji spoke up. "I don't know what your quirk is, but you keep flaunting your right pocket. Were these...Tokoyami and Bakugo?" Shoji asked, holding up the two marbles. Izuku smiled and the group began running off, before Mr.Compress revealed that the marbles Shoji had weren't really Bakugo and Tokoyami. "Shit! He still has Katsuki and Tokoyami!" (Y/N) exclaimed, the group rushing back towards the villains. Suddenly, a sparkly lazer came out of nowhere, knocking the real marbles off of Mr.Compress' tongue. "Aoyama!" Izuku exclaimed, smiling at the fabulous man. Shoji reached out and grabbed a marble, successfully retrieving it. Todoroki reached for the other, only to be stopped by Dabi. Dabi reached out and grabbed the marble first, smirking down at the half-and-half boy. "That's sad...poor little Shoto Todoroki." He said, Todoroki grunting in frustration. Dabi moved back into position and turned to Mr.Compress. "Confirm it. Release them!" He ordered. Compress sighed and listened. "That stupid brat ruined my Grand Finale!" He exclaimed, releasing his quirk. Tokoyami was up in the air by Shoji, while Bakugo was in front of Dabi. Dabi smirked and grabbed Bakugo by the neck, pulling him into the portal. "Game over. We win." Dabi said, almost completely gone into the portal. "KATSUKI!" (Y/N) screamed, rushing towards the portal. Izuku tried to hold her back, but remembered his arms were useless at the moment. Bakugo watched as his (H/C) girlfriend rushed towards the portal, tears of desperation falling down her face. "Stay back...(Y/N)..." He mumbled, a single tear falling down his face before he was pulled in completely. (Y/N) fell to her knees as the portal disappeared, the idea of Bakugo actually being gone sinking in. "KATSUKI!" She screamed, the others watching in sorrow. She screamed and screamed until she physically couldn't. Tears were streaming down her face as she finally fell unconscious from the injuries she had received earlier on, her adrenaline finally running out.'