Separated (Apocalypse AU) (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: In this AU, quirks are non-exsistant and U.A. is just a fancy private school. I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot. Thoughts and dreams are in italics.

Warnings: Zombies, Kinda Angsty, Language

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

 Heavy breaths came out of the (H/C)'s mouth as she ran, occasionally looking behind her. The apocalypse was rough, and only the strong survived. (Y/N) groaned as she realized the zombies wouldn't stop chasing her anytime soon, meaning she needed to hide. "Fuck my life..." She mumbled, picking up her pace while trying to balance her backpack of supplies. As she was running, she saw a small, wooden building that looked to be abandoned in the distance, along with some rocks that were a decent distance away from the shack. 'I can make it! I just need to outrun them!' She thought, nodding to herself as she came up with a quick plan. She decided she was going to hide behind the large boulders and fire her gun once, attracting the attention of the zombies. Then, she was going to use the meat she had in her bag to keep them there while she sprinted into the shack, using whatever is inside to barricade the door. "3...2...1!" She whispered, sprinting to the boulders. Only a few zombies actually followed her to the rocks, the others continuing to wander about. Unfortunately, she tripped over a pit in the ground, making her twist her ankle. "Son of a bitch!" She cried, tears stinging in her eyes. Despite her new injury, she pulled herself out of the pit and crawled behind the boulders. (Y/N) dug around in her back, unwrapping her last supply of meat and placing it on the ground. Next, she grabbed her gun and aimed it at a zombie, glaring at the undead before she fired, killing it with a single bullet. The sound from the shot gathered the attention of all the zombies that were chasing her, even some others she wasn't aware of. She quickly picked up her bag and limped her way into the shack, collapsing against the door as it shut behind her.

(Y/N) frantically looked around the shack, desperately trying to find something to barricade the door shut. She let out a gasp as she noticed a bookshelf in the corner. Using what little strength she had left, (Y/N) was able to push the bookshelf from the corner and leave it resting against the door, ensuring no unwanted visitors would get in. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as she dragged herself to the center of the room, opening her bag. A large banging was heard at the door, making the (H/C) flinch. She glanced over at the door, realizing it was just some zombies trying to get inside. She waved it off as she rummaged through her bag, pulling out a water bottle and taking a sip. (Y/N) was about to put the bottle away when she froze, hand shaking as she realized who's water bottle it really was. "Katsuki..." She whimpered, tears welling in her eyes. 'I hope he's okay. Maybe he got out somehow...' She thought, shaking her head when she realized she was being ridiculous. It had to have been at least three months since she last saw him. Since she was last with a group. Since she was last happy. A single tear fell down her cheek before she wiped her (E/C) eyes, shaking away the thoughts. (Y/N) sighed before putting the bottle back in her bag, beginning to look for food. "Don't tell me the meat was the last of my food..." She whined, groaning to herself. She suddenly felt a cold metal against her hand, giving her hope. She quickly grabbed the metal, pulling it out and revealing it to be a can of baked beans. "Cold beans. My favourite." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice as she opened it with her knife, using her almighty spork to take a bite. She flinched at the taste, but kept eating until it was half empty. The (H/C) glanced out the window, seeing that it was dark. She decided to sleep, or at least try to, for the rest of the night. She packed up her bag and pulled to her head, using it as a pillow as she slowly, but surely, drifted off to sleep.