Sleepy Memories (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot. Thoughts and flashbacks are in italics. 

Warnings: Language (It's Bakugo), Mineta

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(Y/H) = Your Height

Katsuki laid on his bed, his dorm room dark. He stared up at the ceiling, trying desperately to fall asleep. After realizing that was pointless, he glanced over at the (H/C) who was asleep beside him, her head laying on his right arm. He brought up his left hand and stroked her hair, allowing himself to be soft around her. He still didn't understand why she chose him out of everyone in their class, considering he was the 'bad boy' and she was the 'good girl'. She knew he was aggressive, irritable, and with lack of better words, explosive. Meanwhile, she was the friendly, adorable, and the strong daughter of All Might. 'Why did she choose me?' He thought, turning to lay on his side and pull her into his chest. As he was adjusting her, she slowly woke up. A low groan left her mouth as she opened her tired (E/C) eyes, looking up at her boyfriend's piercing red ones. "Katsu?" She whispered, offering him a tired smile. Katsuki clicked his tongue and ruffled her hair softly, making her tired smile turn into a dopey one. "Go back to sleep, extra." He mumbled, pulling her closer and closing his eyes. Suddenly, he began to dream of the day they got together...

'Katsuki groaned as he let Kirishima drag him towards the school pool. "Why are we going there, shitty hair?" He asked, his tone very sharp. Kirishima just smiled and continued dragging his blond best friend. "Aizawa-Sensei decided to give us the day to use the pool, and the class wanted to have a party." He explained, chuckling when he heard Katsuki groan. "I don't want to hang out with a bunch of extras!" He shouted, making Kirishima sweat drop. "Come on, man! You know, (Y/L/N) was looking forward to seeing you..." He taunted, making the blond look up at him. Kirishima knew about Katsuki's crush on the (H/C) and her crush on the explosive pomeranian, so he was going to use it to his advantage. "I guess it won't be that bad then... but I swear if Deku-" "You'll kill him, I know." Kirishima finished, laughing at the now pouting blond. The two finally arrived at the school pool, and things were already getting out of hand. All the girls were standing at the snack table, chatting amongst themselves, while most of the guys were having races. Katsuki was about to walk towards (Y/N), but froze when he saw her get picked up by Kaminari and Sero, watching as the (H/C) got tossed into the pool. When she got back up and out of the water, the sight was something he never could've imagined.

He made sure to take notice of the strands of her hair stuck to her forehead, the water dripping off of her incredible legs, that one single droplet running down her neck and going into her cleav-. He shook his head, snapping himself out of his dirty thoughts. He coughed and walked over to his squad, desperately trying to rid himself of the thoughts of taking (Y/N) back to his dorm and-. "Hey, Bakubro! You alright?" Kaminari asked, waving his hand in front of the fiery blond's face. Katsuki lightly slapped his hand away, sending a glare to the electric boy. "Back off, dunce face!" He replied, making his other friends laugh. Suddenly, the blond felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn around. He was about to snap at the person, but stopped himself when he saw who it was. "What do you want, Shortie?" He teased, smirking when he saw her lips turn into a pout. "I'm not that short, Bakugo! I'm (Y/H)!" She exclaimed, making him chuckle. "Seriously though, what the fuck do you want?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "C-Can we talk? A-Alone?" She stuttered, getting cheers from Kiri, Kaminari, and Sero. Katsuki shot them a glare, making them shut their mouths immediately. "Whatever. Follow me." He demanded, walking away from their class and towards an empty hallway. (Y/N) took a shaky breath and followed after him, getting a thumbs up from Kirishima.'

The blond rolled over in his sleep, reaching for his usual source of warmth. However, he felt nothing in his bed, causing him to snap his eyes open. He quickly realized (Y/N) was gone, making him get out of bed. He grabbed his phone for a flashlight and left his dorm, walking down the hall and trying to find his girlfriend. He eventually made it to the living room on the first floor, finally finding the (H/C). She was in the kitchen, holding a now empty glass of water in her hands. Before he could go up to her, Katsuki saw a familiar grape head approach his love. "Hey, (Y/L/N)?" Mineta asked, making her snap her head towards him. (Y/N) rolled her eyes, placing her glass in the sink. "What do you want, perv?" She asked, her tone bored. "Girl, you thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!" He exclaimed, making her squeak in embarrassment. Katsuki's palms began smoking in rage, but before he could interfere, Mineta opened his dirty, perverted mouth once again. "Roses or daisies?" He asked, making both (Y/N) and Katsuki confused. "Excuse me?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Well, I'd like to know what kind of flowers to get when I murder your p-" Mineta began, but got cut off by Katsuki grabbing (Y/N)'s arm. He sent a glare to the grape head. "You're dead in the morning, you fucking pervert." He declared, his palms smoking as he led (Y/N) back to his dorm.

Once they arrived, Katsuki locked his door and brought her back to his bed, pulling her into his chest so she couldn't leave. "Katsu, I-" She began, getting cut off by a rough pair of lips crashing onto her soft ones. When he pulled away, he nuzzled his head in her hair, trying to sleep once again. "Shh. Sleep, Shortie." He mumbled, sighing deeply. He returned to dreaming about her confession.

'(Y/N) and Katsuki finally made their way to the empty hallway. Katsuki stood on one side, his arms crossed as he looked at the (H/C). On the other hand, (Y/N) played with her fingers nervously and kept her gaze on the ground. The two stood in silence for a few moments before the blond decided he couldn't take it. "You said you wanted to talk, right? So why are we standing in silence, shortstack!" He exclaimed, making the (H/C) flinch. Usually, she was used to his loud and aggressive nature, but it didn't help when she was attempting to say something really important. "This is hard to say, okay?!" She replied, her face flushing. "I'm not going to judge you, you damn extra. You've already earned my respect back at the Sports Festival." He declared, his mind desperately telling him to take it back. "R-Really?" She asked, her face exploding into a blush. Katsuki blushed slightly, opting to just nod in response. (Y/N) decided that actions spoke louder than words, and took a deep breath, stepping towards her crush. Katsuki tilted his in confusion, but froze when he lips press softly against his own. He immediately kissed back, until someone walked by. "Aren't you two supposed to be at the pool?" The voice asked, making the two teenagers separate. "Dad?!" "All Might?!" The two cried, their faces burning even brighter. "I am here! (Y/N), you never told me you had a boyfriend." All Might said, his stern voice coming out. "I mean, it just kinda happened." She replied, her head in her hands. All Might just chuckled, walking over and ruffling both of their heads. "I have no issues with you dating him. Young Bakugo, if I ever find out you hurt my little girl, I'll personally make sure you don't graduate U.A.." He threatened, glaring at the pomeranian. "I would never. I'm going to be the best fucking boyfriend there ever was!" He declared, passion in his eyes. All Might nodded and began walking away. "I know you will, Young Bakugo..." '