Happy Birthday! (Fem Reader)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!!! YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE ANGRY, BLOND POMERANIAN!

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Warnings: Language (It's Bakugo)

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/N/N) = Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(F/C/D) = Favourite Cold Drink

 It was a chilly April morning as (Y/N) walked to U.A. hand-in-hand with her boyfriend. She knew that as soon as they could see the school, he would let go of her hand immediately, so she was trying to enjoy the affection as much as she could before that happened. "Katsu." She called, catching the blond's attention right away. "What is it, shorty?" He asked, a teasing smirk gracing his lips when he saw the (H/C) pout. "I'm not that much shorter than you, you angry pomeranian." She replied, giggling as her boyfriend squeezed her hand in retaliation. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you what you wanted to do for your birthday. It's on Monday, afterall." She explained, watching as Katsuki's expression changed while he thought. "I haven't thought about it really. Anything's fine, as long as it's better than what that damn Deku's was." He declared, earning an eye roll from the (H/C). "How did I know you were going to say that?" She commented, sarcasm dripping from her words. Eventually, the school came into view and Katsuki let go of her hand, as expected. The two walked inside, getting greetings from their friends and chatting quietly until Aizawa came in to start the lesson.

As soon as lessons were over, (Y/N) packed up her bag and walked over to an all too familiar redhead. "Kiri! Got a minute?" She asked, quickly catching up to him. Kirishima stopped at the door, allowing the (H/C) to him. "Yeah, of course! What's up, (Y/N/N)?" He replied, beginning to walk back to the dorms with the (H/C). "So, you know how Katsu's birthday is on Monday?" She questioned, getting a nod from her best friend. "How could I not? Bakubro is my best friend! Well, and Kami won't stop bringing up the fact that Bakubro's birthday is 4/20...." He explained, mumbling the last part. (Y/N) just giggled, knowing how Class 1-A's resident Pikachu was. "Well, I have something special in mind, but I need help with making sure he doesn't get suspicious and realize what's going on." She declared, watching her friend's red eyes light up. "I'm in! But first, I need to know what we're trying to hide." He claimed, making the (H/C) roll her eyes playfully. "Fine, what I was thinking is..." She began, standing on her tippy toes and whispering the last part to Kirishima. Once she pulled away, she saw his bright smile and knowing look in his eyes. "He's going to love that! We could throw him a party after classes! Then, you can sneak out with him in the middle of it and do what you have planned!" Kirishima exclaimed, making the (H/C) jump with joy. "That's perfect! Can you get the word out to our classmates without alerting Katsu? I'd help, but he's waiting for me in his dorm." She begged, a small pout on her lips. Kirishima just chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Yeah, of course! Operation: Fool Bakubro is a go!" He declared, walking the rest of the way to the dorms with (Y/N), the two going their separate ways as soon as they walked inside.

Time Skip to Monday:

Finally, the day had come. Operation: Fool Bakubro, as Kirishima liked to call it, was finally being set into motion. Classes dragged on and on, allowing (Y/N) plenty of time to feel anxious. 'What if he catches on? What if he hates the surprise? Why is this so scary?!' She thought, trying not to fidget in her seat any further. Katsuki had already glanced over at her multiple times, so she was trying to stay as non-suspicious as possible. After a long day, classes were finally over. After sharing a knowing look with Kirishima, she walked over to her blond boyfriend. "Alright Katsu, ready to go?" She asked, a gentle smile on her face. Katsuki spared her a quick look as he packed up the last of his school materials, turning to face her completely afterwards. "Go where?" He asked, leaving the classroom with the (H/C). "Oh, I thought we could go to the cafe nearby really quick! I've had a craving for (F/C/D) all day!" She shouted, looking up at him with bright, (E/C) eyes. "Relax, dumbass. You're making a scene." He replied, rolling his red eyes weakly as the two finally reached the exit of U.A.. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand before skipping away from their school, practically dragging along a confused blond. 'Alright Kiri, I've got the pomeranian. Now you need to do your end!' She thought, looking up at the bright blue sky and white fluffy clouds.

Meanwhile, Kirishima was tugging at his hair in frustration. "How did this happen?" He asked, a sigh escaping from his lips. Currently, the rest of the class was setting up for Katsuki's surprise party. Shoji, Tsuyu, Koda, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Uraraka, Sero, and Izuku were in charge of decorating. Hagakure, Oijiro, Sato, Kaminari, Todoroki, Iida, and Mina were in charge of food and drink. Jirou was in charge of the music and lighting, while Kirishima was in charge of making sure everyone did their tasks. As Kirishima was walking in to check on the progress of the food, he found Kaminari in his idiot mode. "He touched a plugged in toaster." Todoroki explained, gathering ingredients for Katsuki's cake. "Damn it, I'll take him. You guys should hurry up, (Y/N) will be bringing him back in half an hour." He declared, dragging his idiot friend to the couches. Kirishima laid him down, placing a blanket over him before going over to check on Jirou.

The couple began walking back towards U.A., drinks in hand. "Thank you, Katsuki!" She exclaimed, leaning up and kissing her boyfriend's cheek. "Whatever, it keeps you quiet." He replied, a light pink dusting over his cheeks. "You're such a Tsundere, Katsu." She teased, only making him blush harder. The two had a small conversation as they finally arrived outside of the dorm building. However, Katsuki's ears perked up. "It's too quiet in there. What are those idiots up to?" He asked, pushing the door open. After the two took a few steps inside, the flights flicked on. "Surprise!" The remaining students in Class 1-A shouted, everyone taking in the shocked expression on Katsuki's face. "What the fuck?" He declared, turning to face the (H/C) for answers. "Kiri and I planned you a party!" She replied, smiling brightly as she saw his lips twitch, proving he was fighting off a smile. "You damn extras..." He mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief. "Enough of that, let's party!" Kirishima announced, cheers of agreement filling the room. Jirou hit play on the playlist she made and snacks/drinks were brought from the kitchen into the common area. Dancing, shouting, eating, laughing, and pure chaos ensued afterwards, making it one hell of a party. As the clock struck nine at night, (Y/N) finished off her drink and walked over to her boyfriend. She latched on to his arm, making him tear his attention away from Kirishima and over to her. "How's your party, birthday boy?" She asked, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "You idiots could've done worse..." He declared, his pride not allowing him to say the truth. "Aww, thanks. Come with me?" She questioned, a smirk on her lips. The blond tilted his head in confusion, but agreed and followed the (H/C).

The two walked up the stairs of the dorms, eventually making it to the roof of the dorm building. "Why did you lead me up here?" He asked, still confused. (Y/N) said nothing, but instead walked him over to the ledge, sitting down with him. The (H/C) smiled softly as she kicked her legs, only making her boyfriend even more confused. "(Y/N)?" He asked, the (H/C) finally looking over at him. "Look up." She demanded, her voice gentle and soft. Katsuki looked up, his red eyes widening at the sight above him. "A meteor shower?" He mumbled, not noticing the soft smile that snuck its way onto his face. (Y/N) smiled, reaching into her pocket. She gently tapped his shoulder, making him tear his gaze away from the sky and focus on her. The (H/C) quickly handed him two tickets, a blush on her face. Katsuki's mouth fell open as he realized what they were for. "You told me you always wanted to go to that trail. I know it's always reserved, but I managed to get tickets for this weekend." She explained, freezing as she was pulled into a tight hug. "I don't know how you fucking got these, but I'm impressed. I love you so fucking much." He whispered, pulling away and pressing his slightly chapped lips against her soft ones. The two pulled away when the need for air became too much. "I love you too. Happy birthday Katsuki."