Furious Victory (Fem Reader)

This was a request from lightstar0940! Thank you so much for requesting!

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/N/N) = Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

The hallways were empty as the (H/C) quietly walked around, her limbs still aching from her match. She was hoping to make it to the finals of the Sports Festival, but her dreams were crushed by her match against Todoroki back in the first round. (Y/N) was frozen to the core, most likely going to catch a cold in the near future from the extreme temperature of her opponent's ice. While he did apologize and explain that he was angry, it didn't do much to help her crushed spirit and cold body.

Her boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo, was absolutely furious with the result of her match. Not at her for losing, but at his dual-haired classmate for practically turning his girlfriend into a popsicle. It only fueled his passion to win the Sports Festival and prove he's the best (and that no one beats his girlfriend and gets away with it, but he'd never admit that). Before all his matches, he sat with her in the hospital wing, but not this one. He was about to go up against Todoroki and was having a hard time even remotely controlling his rage.

After the aggressive blond didn't show up, she thought something was wrong. So despite Recovery Girl's wishes, she snuck out of her warm hospital bed and went searching. Ignoring the unsettling quiet and pain, it didn't take her long to hear the loud voice of her explosive pomeranian, "where are you looking, Half-and-Half Bastard?!" (Y/N) sighed, "his room is on this side of the school..." she mumbled, shaking her head and making her into Katsuki's actual waiting room. More and more yelling travelled to her room from the other waiting room, prompting the (H/C) to cover her ears and groan, "Katsu..."

After a few more minutes, the yelling finally ceased and she could hear loud grumbles quickly approaching, "stupid IcyHot...damn Deku..." The (H/C) smiled at the thought of her boyfriend pouting and stood up, facing the door as it was almost ripped off its hinges by Katsuki's kick. "Finally found the right room?" she teased, watching his head snap up at the sound of her voice. "(Y/N)?!" he exclaimed, his crimson eyes widening, "you're supposed to be resting, dumbass!" The (H/C) just laughed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug, "I snuck out so I could watch you crush Todoroki." He shook his head with a cocky smirk, "of course you did. IcyHot doesn't stand a chance." (Y/N) nodded and opened her mouth to say something else, but was interrupted by the voice of her English teacher, Present Mic, coming over the PA; he announced it was time for the final match.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from the blond, "kick his ass, Katsu!" she encouraged him. He nodded and grabbed her hips, placing his forehead on hers, "I'm planning on it..." "That's my hero..." she mumbled, reaching up to plant a gentle, but firm, kiss on his lips. (Y/N) pulled away sooner than she would've liked, but she knew he had to get to the arena, "I'm gonna sneak my way to the stands before Recovery Girl can find me. Kiri and Kami will hide me if I ask them to," she explained, placing a quick peck to the blond's cheek before heading to the door. The (H/C) stopped and looked back at him one last time, her (E/C) eyes meeting his crimson ones, "no matter the outcome, I love you and I'm proud of you." With that, she left the room and made her way to the stands. Katsuki remained standing in place for a few moments, a determined smirk coming to his lips, "I'll crush that Half-and-Half Bastard indisputably..."

The (H/C) smirked as she snuck up behind her best friend, throwing her arms around his neck, "Kiri!" The redhead whipped his head around, a huge smile coming to his face, "(Y/N/N)! Recovery Girl let you out already?" She shook her head, "of course not. I snuck out to watch Katsuki's fight," she explained, taking a seat in between Kirishima and Kaminari. "That's our girl!" the blond shouted, fist bumping (Y/N). "I'm such a proud dad..." Sero mumbled, pretending to wipe a stray tear from his eyes. She just laughed and pushed his shoulder, "thank you, I try. Has it started yet?" she asked, facing Kirishima. He shook his head, "no. Bakubro and Todoroki are just getting into the ring now!"