home sweet home

AN: I will switch between different POV during this fanfiction and shout out to 'ILOVEGAYNESSSSSSS' weird name, I know.

Katniss POV

"Get up!!!" Mother shouted at me from across the room, so I walk over to the door and close it in her face, but of course she had to open it. She is still my mother.

"Do you want to be late for your first day at school?" She asked in her in her you-are-not-getting-out-of-this-this-time-young-lady tone.

"Mother! I don't even want to go to this school, don't get me wrong it looks, well way better than my old school and the education is probably better, there would be more students, more people that I could hang out with-"

"But..."

"But, I am 15,182km away from my old life and I miss my old friends and it hasn't even been a week!"

Mother shot me a death stare and went downstairs. When I was ready I examined myself in the mirror; beige pants, black boots, red hoodie and my usual braid. When I got down stairs, looking around the room, I saw Clove is there and she looks at me in disgust. My friends first reaction that I haven't seen in months, disgust. 

"What. Is. That?"

"I missed you too, Clove."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she waved dismissively, "but now, the important bit. What the fuck are you wearing?! I mean like, new school, no rep, and you choose to wear that? What the Hell is wrong with you?!"

On that happy note, she practically drags me back up stairs and throws a bag at me, full with clothes, if I could even call them that! It was like they where made for teenage girls who couldn't give shit about the world and their version of pretty is, a face full of makeup, no waist/fat and smiling a sickening sweet smile and giggling when a boy they like is near them. There is no way I am wearing that.

"No. That is what teenage girls wear and screams I am desperate for sex. It would also violate the school rules, I'm sure."

"Dude. They can get away with shit that you and I would have thought to be illegal! Barbie's can totally mess up your life. My advise: stay clear of their crew and all your will be safe."

"So, I don't have to wear it?" I ask sheepishly and a smirk appears on Cloves face.

"Oh honey, you are going to wear one of those, even if I have to make you."