Dorms

"What do you want?" I say taking a shaky breath closing my eyes.

This is when the pieces finally click - he called me girl on fire, he said about my pretty girl dresses he spread roomers about my fathers death and his name is Finnick Odair. 

Then I remember her.

"What about Annie," he freezes and I take this as my chance to escape, I duck under his arm, but not before looking into his eyes. He was in pain, so much pain when I said that. 

I am one meter away before look back to see if he is moving on to someone else, but he stands there and I see a drop of water fall onto the ground. I look around and no one seems to notice. Right now I have three options; take a photo, walk away, or help him. I find a forth. 

I know it is a fat chance, but I take out my phone and look though my contacts. I find his contact, the school whore , I remember that I got it from a stupid dare to prank call him and of course Clove had his number, so I had to do it.

'Hey, everything will be alright' I click send and hear a ring tone coming in his direction, so I put mine on silent, put it back in my pocket and walk off. 

                                                                     *                           *                          *

Then end of the day finally comes to an end and I'm about to leave the school gates then I hear Clove calling to me.

"Katniss! What are you doing? You hate school that much!"

I spin around and see Madge running towards me. I look at her puzzled. She looks stuffed, I know she doesn't do any activity other than swimming and walking.

"Katniss, Katniss, Katniss. What am I going to do with you? There are dorms here!"

"Um, yeah, I would rather a hotel."

"TOO, BAD! You are not allowed to leave school grounds unless it is the school holidays!"

"Where am I staying? Do I need to ask Mrs. Trinket?"

"I don't know where you are staying, Ms Trinket does and it is Ms, not Mrs."

I head towards the hall and get to the front desk. I see that Effie is here still, so I ask her about my dorm.

"Hey Effie, um, do you have my keys to my dorm?" 

She smiles and passes them over, "075, by the way, you share the dorms and this year they . . . changed it up a bit. You get . . . well, you will see soon enough."

On my way back I see Clove and as we walk I tell her what Effie said. 

"That probably means that there will be 5 people in each dorm or something. And, hey!" She pulls out her key with the number 075, "we are in the same dorm, so it can't be that bad, right?" I really wish she didn't say that because when I open the door I see Glimmer and Cato making out on the bed in another room and Finnick in his boxers. Also there the boy with blond hair.

"Wrong."

Finnick starts to walk up to me and before I know it he is close, uncomfortably close. Finnick jut looks at Madge with a cocky smile and she already blushes. I can not believe this girl. I roll my eyes at them, and stare Finnick down. 

"Can you not?" I say bored. 

He touches my arm and it send a shiver up my spine, but I try not to show it. He apparently knows anyway, his smirk just grows. 

"No." 

"What happened to Annie?" This time he doesn't react.

"That doesn't work twice, so you can't say it again,"

"No."

I hear hear a chuckle.

"Please tell me I'm at the wrong dormitory," I mutter.

I drag my suit case into the dorm, I look around. There are 1,2,3-3 bedrooms!? There is five people here. I look at Madge and we both have the same idea.

"Dibs couch!" We both say in unison, but I realise that a girl I didn't see before said it the same time as us, she blushes and says "Sorry, you can have it."

I can't help, but smile, "it's alright you sleep on the couch and I'll crash on the floor."

(AN: hi guys just letting you know, Katniss is in grade 8, just to clear things up a bit).

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I have a feeling if I don't, someone might come in.

I get into my normal everyday clothes and open the door up again. I realise that everyone is watching a romance movie, I look at the little girl and make a gagging motion. She giggles and she looks so much like Prim when she does. Except for the dark skin.

While they watch that, I look around for sheets and blankets I can use later. I finally find some and put them next to the couch. I look at Madge next to Cato and she is crying already.I have a glance at whats on and it is the, "Titanic? Seriously? That movie is so sappy, and how are you crying already this bit isn't even sad or anything!" 

Everyone stares at me and I hate the attention. "Um, I'll just go and um, get some pop-"

Finnick pauses the movie and looks at me, "How often do you watch movies with romance? 

"Never. Just action and sometimes drama if it is in the action."

"You should watch Top gun; action, romance, drama. It's a great mix."

"Nah, I like just action."

"Whatever, your loss." He clicks play and everyone else begins to watch it except Finnick. He stares at me instead.

AN I don not own any of the movies, products or music mentioned or videos or images that I might show.