Misunderstanding #24

In just a moment,we missed each other vaguely -Monsta X
<Follow>

' I'm sorry...'

'What's going on here?Why are you guys so noisy?And sorry for what?'

'Yaaa carrot!!!You're alive.'

'What?Of course I'm alive you dumbo.' I chuckled at that his ridiculous statement.

'Mom?'

'Yes it's me.And what's going on here?Why is everyone bawling their eyes especially you Yerinnie.Waitt is that you Wooshin?Omooo dearr is been a long time.I miss youu!How's your eomma doing?'

'It's me.I miss you too mom!!Eomma is doing just fine.'

'Wait wait,whose mom is this actually and unnie,are you okay?' Rosé asked.

'It's my mom.And I am fine.What's wrong with you guys actually?' I'm worried as to why almost everyone bawling their eyes.

'We thought you were dead.'

' I'm sorry,whatt?'

'Hyeongjun saw you ran down the mountain with blood on your shirt and then we heard ambulances siren so they thought you are dead because of that blood on your shirt.'

Ohhh...

Right at that time Professor Han enter the ward.

'Oppss,guess everyone knew it already.' She said.

'Knew what?' Yeri asked.

'So here is the real story guys.Oh my gossh I can't believe you guys are....oh my gosshh...'

--------------------------
Mountain climbing flashback.

'Wow,you guys really should major in the track and field instead of archery.' I talked to myself upon seeing they ran away in split second.

'What make you talking to yourself archery girl?'

'My gossh!Damn! Lee Taeyong!'

'Aaahhhaaa!!!It works!But why 'my gosh' instead of 'eomma'?'

'Errghh.Aren't you going to take the prize?Why are you being slow right now?As what I examined,you are one of the most competitive person I've known.'

' I'm lazy.Besides,I have more than enough of money in my bank account.'

'Hmm okay.'

So,I ended up slowed down because that stupid ninja talked nonsense all the time.He won't stop asking me stupid questions until I answer it.

'What??? Wait,is that a person I see lying there?'

'Stop being nonsense Lee Taeyong.I'm tired already.Can you just give me a moment of silence?I would appreciate it very much.'

'Noo,look at there archery girl.I ain't being nonsense right now.' He said as he urged me to see at the deeper side of the mountain.

Is it possible a person to be there?If he or she is our university student,they should know it wasn't the track we should follow.

'You're right!There's someone there.Come on we have to check it out.'

As we both walked closer,it wasn't someone.But two people lying unconsciously.

'YAAAAA!! Grandma!!!' Lee Taeyong shouted.

Grandma?

'Omooo,Nayoung-ssi!And Ryujin-ssi??'