Luck #64

This is my slight struggle for my tomorrow -Stray Kids
<Maze Of Memories>

We are on our way to the festival which is located at a beach nearby.The festival will start in two hours but we get there early because we have rehearsal.

'So Gureum Sport University?? Please get ready,we will begin the rehearsal and you guys will be the second last to perform' One of the stage management crew instructed.

We are still in our casual clothes with bared face because we will do the make up right after we finish the rehearsal.I tried my best to focus on the rehearsal and the performance later,but I can't help to worry about the final result.Heaven knows how many times I've prayed so that our university won't get eliminated.

Soon,it started to rain.The stage is slippery and the students from Busan Sport University slipped while doing their rehearsal.Now my worries piled up more.

'Okay so the stage will be slippery,please be careful.I don't want any of you get hurt because you all are an athlete,your safety are the most important things alright?' Professor Han adviced us.

After the previous students had finished rehearsing,it's our turn.We all have plan at the backstage 1 minute ago that we'll dance lightly since it's rehearsal.To avoid any unnecessary injuries.Thank goodness the rain is not so heavy,so I think it'll stop soon.

We finished rehearsing without any obstacles.Of course we slipped,but we didn't fall.During our last song,Hard Carry,it is so hard to maintain our posture as the song has a very intense choreography,not to mention we sang it live to.

'Guess who's going to catch a cold tomorrow?' Yerin asked while the stylists are doing our make up.

'Kim Wooseok!' Wooshin called out his own name.

'Bingo!' Yerin winked.

--------------------------------

After getting our make up done and our outfits done too,Yeri didn't forget to take lots of pictures.And when I say A LOT,I mean A LOT.

'Yerim-aaa??' I stop her from taking pictures for a while.

'Nae unnie?'

'Can you send all the pictures you took to me? Not leaving one single picture.' I asked her.

'Like all?? From the very first we met till today?' Her eyes went big.

'If possible.But I will really appreciate it if you can send me all.' I begged her.

'No problem noona.I'll make sure she send it to you in no time.' Yohan suddenly butted in.

'Who are you to give such statements without asking my permission?' Yeri asked disbelief.

'Ummm.I don't know who am I...Maybe...Your-Soon-To-Be-Boyfriend?' He emphasized the word boyfriend.Soon,everyone in the waiting room woo-ing at Yohan's sudden confession.

'What your point here? If you want to be my boyfriend,make it clear.Ask me out properly.I jate it when things are vague you know? Wh--' Before Yeri could finish her words,Yohan shut her up by sealing their lips together.This make the other woo-ing louder.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' Yohan asked her properly this time after the kissing session.

'Now this is what I'm talking about.Hmmm,what do I reply? Should I say yes? Or...No??' Yeri teased him.

'Ohh come on,we both know what your answer is.' Yohan chuckled.

'You both seriously--!! I'm just asking for Yerim to send me pictures,but you guys played a romance movie in front of me,confessing and kissing and all.Geezzz if none of you two treat me a meal I'll kill you both.' I facepalm.