Close #62

All of these things are foreign to me,even the emotions I'm feeling right now - Han
<Close>

We are currently packing our stuff for tomorrow.

'Can anyone believe tomorrow is finally the d-day of our tournament?' Joy asked.

'Yeah.I still having a hard time to cool down my nervousness.' Yerin said.

'Babe,we haven't compete yet you already nervous? Chill.Everything will go on well.' Jennie try to calm them both down.

'Guys,I'll be out for a moment.' I informed them.

'Where you're going? It's night already after all,and we have to sleep early as tomorrow we'll leave at 6a.m.' Yerin asked.

'I'll be back soon.It won't take long,don't worry.Annyeong!'
---------------------------------------

'It's been a long time since my last visit isn't it?' Here I am,standing on the usual spot I always been,infront of the fountain.

'I'll be gone soon fountain,I hope this won't be our last meet.' I said and walk away to the rooftop.

The best place to observe the scenery,Seoul is beautiful especially at night.Although the stars are not really visible,but they are always there right?

I took out my phone and decided to call someone.

'Hello mom.'
'You haven't sleep yet? I heard you have to go to Busan tomorrow for your tournament right?'
'Yes,it's true.Just taking some fresh night air.How's dad?'
'He's resting well after his discharge.Don't worry.'
'Is it good at Jongin oppa's apartment?'
'Other than the fact that I has to do more cleaning,yupp it's great.'
'Right.So,will dad rent our old house or not?'
'He said no.Well,I also agree on that,it'll be useful later in the future.'
'What's the point of keeping that house when we'll be moving to Texas soon?'
'Chan Mi--'
'Well mom,I gotta go now.Goodnight,sleep well.I'll call you again when I've arrived at Busan tomorrow.I know you'll be worried,but don't be.I'll be fine.Always.Love you and dad!'

I ended the call.I could know she's sorry to me the moment mom said my name,that's why I ended the call.

Maybe...Maybe moving there won't be so bad.
-----------------------------------------------

'Everyone's here already? Chungha,please take their attendance.Now line up and get into the bus once Chungha has took your attendance.' Professor Ahn ordered and soon they line up in front the bus stairs.

I tick on the right column beside their respective name indicating they're here.Professor Han prepared me our members name list so that it'll make the work easier.

'Wait..Two people is not here.Sejeong and Wooshin.' I said.

'Sejeong has already quit.She is going to be a trainee.' Irene unnie said.

'Wooshin,that kid probably--'

'Here I am!!! Sorry,I forgot something just now,I have to take it back at my dorm.Heheh.' Wooshin said.

'All here Professor.'

'Okay,let's get in the bus.'

When I get into the bus,the only vacant seat is at the back where Wooshin,Seungyoun,Yerin,Ryujin and Changbin are.

I walk there and sit in the middle.

'Stand up,I'll sit here.You go to the window side.' Yerin said.

'W-wa-wae?'

'You seriously forgot you have a motion sickness aren't you?'

'Ohh...Okay,thank you for reminding me.' I flashed a smile to her.