The truth #46

So easily with harsh words,you put scars in my heart - Blackpink
<Stay>

In this chapter,it'll contain some issues that'll make certain people feel uncomfortable.So,please be aware.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Morning fresh air do smells different.I took a sit on the table at the rooftop and plugged in my earphone.Slow tempo and sad mellow songs are on shuffle.

No.I'm not sad.It just that,there are times when the sad songs can be healer and comfort some kind of feelings in your heart.Not pain,not despair,but a feeling that I can't describe with any words that existed.Empty feeling?The feeling of being tired mentally?

Even me myself,sometimes not sure about my own feelings.

How can I expect others to do so?

I watch the cloud float freely and move freely along with the wind.How sometimes,the blue sky can be seen,yet in other short time,another cloud covered it.This feeling of observing little things sometimes amazed me.How can I never realized the beautiful details?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.Humming to the song which is playing on my eardrum right now.

My peaceful healing time has been disturbed.

'Who the heck is that?!' I asked as I rubbed the back of my head which has been thrown by a paper ball.

'Hey there.'

'Seo Changbin.' I said unamuzed and continue to humming the song.

'Why are you acting like that?' He said as he took a seat beside me.

I should've move away from him.This is what my head told me.

I should stay.This is what my heart told me.

Of course my heart wins.

'Acting like what?' I asked him.

'Like this.You don't even budge when I sit next to you,are you not scare of me.Even after all the things I did to you?'

'I don't know the exact answer to your question.But one thing I'm sure,I'll ask you sooner or later what exactly happened to you in the past.'

He linked his arm over my shoulder.

Okay,now I'm terrified.

'Girl,you'll regret it for asking me that.'

'Fuck off before I break your arm.'

'Woah,chill there.' He took his arm off me.

'Well,if you're not gonna tell me anything.I better go before the demon inside you awaken.' I stand up but he quickly pull me down.

'I hate it when people do things halfway.'

'So?'

'Sit down if you want to know.Go if you take back what you've said.'

Of course I choose to sit.

He take a deep breath and started to tell me about his past.

'What you heard about me from Cho Seungyoun,Kim Wooseok and Han Seungwoo is true.About me abusing and harassing Hyejin.I'm not gonna make an excuse.But what I despise the most is how they only see my bad but not Hyejin's.'

'Wait.What are you talking about?Seungwoo's girlfriend...'

'Cut me off once again and I'll cut your tongue.' He threatened me which resulted me to become silence.