Chapter 4 Mark

Marksonspuppy

10,232 likes Marksonspuppy: why does jackson seem so happy and is that some free advertisement for Starbucks 😏🤔

10,232 likes
Marksonspuppy: why does jackson seem so happy and is that some free advertisement for Starbucks 😏🤔

Xxx_gamerofthecentury: kyaa they look so good together, why can't it be real? 😭

Bitchfacehoe: ikr thwy would be perfect together and their babies would be adorable #Marksonforever ❤️❤️💜

Bitchfiftythree: this ifs making me want some Starbucks and have someone do that to me, 😩 why can't real life be this simple.

Hater92: ew gross they should get girlfriends that's why there two genders, but babe I wanna Starbucks now
#starbucksisdabest

Thegirlaroundthecorner: I just came across this and love it already. ♥️ I only wish I could meet them in real life. 😞

➡️Xxx_gamerofthecentury: You came to the right place then this is the best place to be for markson even if it is a new account.

↪️Marksonspuppy: thanks Xxx_gamerofthecentury I appreciate it. 😊

Mark giggled quietly as he replied to that user, they had complimented him making him happy at the fact he had such a supporting fan, he knew that he can rely on at least one person to not abandoned him if he ever came out as gay.

Sighing, Mark showed a frown as he got out his bed heading down to make breakfast for the others. Once he got to the kitchen, which he expected to be empty was actually occupied by the one and only wild and sexy jackson who was cooking.

Jackson turned ad he saw a figure enter the room, he smiled at Mark and waved.

"mornin' I've started breakfast so can you get everyone up, while I cook" jackson asked and mark nodded not wanting to dissapoint his crush he smiled once before exciting the room waking everyone up as they herded into the dinning room and sat at the table. There was an uncomfortable silence which was broken when the food was presented and they dug in. Throughout the meal everyone slowly started to talk once again and returned to normal no longer awkward.

They talked about random things from games to schedules. They had a busy day of practicing their new song then they had a photo shoot and finally they get to rest.

So once they finished they all headed into the cars and arrived to the studio.
They practiced for 5 long grueling hours and they returned home to shower and get ready for the photo shoot.

After 20 minuted they left the Dorm and headed to the company they where getting their photo shoots, the car ride being a comfortable silence as everyone rested slightly.

The boys arrived into the building and was directed to the studio where the photo shoot was happening ad they got their make up and hair done for the shoot. It was long but eventually they finished it.

They could head on home and enjoy their day off tomorrow but they haven't decided what to do yet, so it'll be last minute.

With similar thoughts they all headed to bed and fell asleep after changing clothes and eating.