Chapter 6 Mark

Marksonpuppy

20,032 likes

20,032 likes

Marksonspuppy: look at the way mark is protecting jackson from the eyes of their fans ❤️❤️ it's so sweet and adorable.

Xxx_gamerofthecentury: kyaa I'm officially in love with this ship, please make it real ill spam this till it happens I don't care.

Jacksonswifey: ew jacksons not gay, he's already got a wife and that's me.

➡️Xxx_gamerofthecentury: ever heard of bisexual??
↪️ Jacksonswifey: ew he's not that either he doesn't like guys at all. If he did he would be removed from the group, it is unwanted in korea
➡️↪️ Xxx_gamerofthecentury: Well good job he's not Korean nor is mark now shut that gob of yours and accept that they may be different homosexuality is accepted in both America and partly in China so your rules don't apply there so your wrong 😈

Marksonspuppy: thanks Xxx_gamerofthecentury that makes me feel better as I am also gay thanks ❤️❤️

152 MORE COMMENTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacksonwang852 liked your post and liked Xxx_gamerofthecentury 's comment.' well good job.... '

When Mark saw that his eyes widened to that of saucers, he wasn't expecting jackson to find his fan account. Nor was he expecting him to like his recent post.

It shocked him to the core but in a good way, within seconds a huge smile was on his face. He shot up out of his bed and squealed, without realising his bandmates had rushed to his room and looked at him wierdly before slowly backing away from him and towards the kitchen as they had been startled awake.

The only one who looked at least a bit worried was jackson, if the frown and furrowed brows was anything to go by.
Mark still squealing didn't know that everyone was awake and judging him silently.

After he calmed down he reread the comments and smiled. He was so happy that people supported him with, what they didn't know, his feelings.
He finally stood up and went downstairs to face judgemental faces causing him to blush and sit awkwardly at the table.

"sorry... " he mumbled and started to eat the food that was just placed in front of him.

After 5 minutes everyone else started and they headed off to work, another long day. They ahd a busy schedule today so by the time it was finished they were exhausted and just wanted to get home.

Mark had fell asleep in the car on jackson shoulder the younger not caring. He simply allowed it, they arrived home not to long later and headed to their rooms. Jackson picked up Mark bridle style and took him to his room and laid him down on the bed, before trying to escape his grips but Mark had a tight grip.

"don't go..." Mark mumbled his eyes half closed as he pulled jackson onto the bed before clinging and falling asleep. Jackson in shock just stared his mouth open in shock as he processed what had just happened. It took a few minuted but he eventually relaxed and shifted into a more comfortable position with Mark half on him, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, succeeding fairly easily.

They both slept not noticing the camera in the doorway from jinyoungs vlive he was doing before sleeping.
All that was heard was slight giggling before jinyoungs left the room.