Chapter 19 Mark

Marksonspuppy

65,483 likesMarksonspuppy: the concert today was a big hit I loved the songs they did we Stan some powerful boys, they deserve our love ot hate

65,483 likes
Marksonspuppy: the concert today was a big hit I loved the songs they did we Stan some powerful boys, they deserve our love ot hate.

Xxx_gamerofthecentury: preach!!!! Ily got7!!!!

Bitchfacehoe: ily got7!!!! We support you though everything!!!

25,456 more comments

After the concert they were exhausted but the comments mark saw on his fab account made him happy so he had trouble sleeping. Sighing heputhus phone down and headed out the room to shower and relax before heading to bed again before packing for busan tomorrow. They had a week to relax then they have a concert and three fan meets all a few days apart, afterwards it's heading to Spain for a month to have two concerts and 6 fanmeets. And so on and so forth. They will be really busy as they are going to almost every place in the other countries.

They had something to look forward to and that is exhaustion and pain but even so the wanted to do this to help fans understand they still care for them even after that video.

Mark had finally got out of the shower and headed downstairs for dinner ashe could smell it but also hear everyone awake.

Once he peered around the wall he spotted 4 members there. Jaebum jin young bambam and jackson.

Mark sighed and sat besides jackson.
"couldn't sleep?" junyoung said and Mark shook his head.
"no I read some comments on our concert and I got excited to see people still support us I also saw two fan accounts one called marksonspuppy and the other wildandsexymarkson. They update every now and then and they say the sweetest things so I couldn't sleep due to that. " mark replied saying this felt wierd but he pulled through knowing he was the fan but he didn't know who the other was.

Jackson had tensed at the mention but Mark paid no attention to it and got something to eat. He sighed before starting and immediately dug into the food. It was good as always and he finished it withing minutes. He then said good night to all the guys and headed to his room with a hot chocolate. Once he got up to his room he didn't fall asleep because he couldn't sobe drank his drink and watched some videos on YouTube.

It was around 1 am when he finally felt tired and placed his phone on charge before falling asleep. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.