Chapter 21 Mark

Once mark woke up he showered and then got dressed before heading downstairs for some breakfast. They were having pnacskes today curtesy of jackson cooking and he always looked forward to it.

After breakfast they got the things they needed before walking out the door and looking it and then heading to their destination. The nearest cafe, they as a group wanted some calm time before they go about shopping they all had their disguises so they were hidden enough.

Once they made it to the cafe they ordered their drinks before sitting down at a table and talking or playing on their phones. After everyone was finished they headed out to the mall. They entered clothing stores and toy stores for teddies. They spent hours in there and soon it was time to head home and so they did arms full of bags from their shopping.

They entered their hotel and split up to go to their rooms and unpacking their new baggage. They were here for like a week so they had time to mess around before the concert and fanmeets at the end of the week.

Mark being tired ate a small snack and then headed to go for a shower before jumping into his bed and sleeping he was excited for this week and he had an idea of what he wanted to do before they leave. He just hoped the others would agree and try themselves.