Chapter 10 Jackson

Before I start this chapter I wanna say happy December only 25 days to go until Christmas, so merry early Christmas also I may not be able to update as frequently next week for three weeks as one I have a work placement for my college starting on fridays to finish my needed hours and also I'm going on a class trip the day I break up from college (19th) so those days I will miss updating the placement is Fridays. This is till March as I have to do 88 hours more to get my full 150hrs of voluntary work experience. So Fridays and that date I can't update, however that may vary as I also have the Christmas holidays. But until then updates everyday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As jackson woke up he realised they had the day off so he was scrolling through social media and looking at fan accounts.

Mark was doing the same but also adding to his fan account.

What jackson came across was a markson account so curious he looked through it and realised he had already liked a previous photo, shrugging he scrolled through the most recent and smiled at what he saw.

Marksonspuppy

10,050 likes

Marksonspuppy: they just suit each other and why does it look like they enjoy this more then fanservice 🤔 oh well if it's real sign me up to be a camera man. 😂📸

Xxx_gamerofthecentury: you always know how to make my day markson, ahh I wish this was real, if it is sign me up as well.
➡️Marksonspuppy: let's do it together 😁

Bitchfacehoe: good life, good choices my good choice is a name change. I'm gonna change it to marksonforever as jackson always shouts that when they are together. I'm going to love this new name😍❤️
➡️Marksonspuppy: preech it sister 😘

Bitchfiftythree: sign me up as well I am to far to leave now.

12,503 more comments

Jackson smiled as he read the comments and nodded in approval. He liked this account so he was going to follow it and like it secretly so he was gonna make an account for his undercover plan.

Smirking he created the second account and liked everyone of marksonspuppy's posts.

His name is wildandsexymarkson. He laughed hard at this name but it was a mixture of who and what he is. He is wild and sexy but he also loves Mark so it was perfect.

As he followed the account he posted a post of his own so he gets noticed by people. He can do what he wants so he will make it a mark appreciation account with bits of markson in it.

Smiling he clicked post and it was done and instantly likes flew in.

Wildandsexymarkson

4,259 likes Wildandsexymarkson: why are you so hot mark? Please teach me

4,259 likes
Wildandsexymarkson: why are you so hot mark? Please teach me.

23 comments

Although it was cringe worthy jackson enjoyed it but isn't going to post to often just incase something happens that he can't escape from. He didn't want to post anything that may cause a shipwar as fans call it.

Smiling he placed his phone in his pocket and left to go downstairs and watch TV while his hyungs and group are waking up.
Feeling proud of himself he has the biggest smile on his face which freaks out the other members as he usually is just noisy.

"what's got you so happy?" asked jin young as he cooked ( he's the mom isn't he?)
"nothing much just happy about what fans have said on our new MV" he lied and the others nodded. They all sat down to eat their breakfast as it is the most important meal.
(ye it ain't I don't eat much and I still survive a day of hard work and academics, that sounds so conceited 😂)

Once breakfast is finished they lounge around for a bit before getting bored.

"OK officially bored let's go out" yugyeom says and the others nod.
"where to tho" young jae said smiling
"anywhere but here is fine" yugyeom replies.

"how about the beach then" bambam announces and that received a lot of enthusiastic nods. Everyone agreed and packed for their trip to the beach. It was nice an hot today so they can enjoy the full day getting cool or tans by the sea.

Mark shivers slightly and packs a t-shirt with his swim shorts (I feel like this is something he would do🤷)

The rest only brought their shorts and a tshurt to where there as they decided to wear their shorts, mark was gonna change in the provided rooms. They all grabbed their phones and cameras and headed to the cars. They got in and Mark sat next to jackson and smiled happily.

Jackson having beegn bored already played on his phone and ignoring everyone. Mark places his hand on jacksons thigh and jackson tenses and pushes it off causing Mark to grow slightly sad. Mark did it again, and once again was rejected, frustrated he stopped. They drove the rest of the way in silence.

They had a great day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would write out the day but its not that type of story so hope I gain forgiveness.