❝ 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 ❞

-♔-

"Are you sure that's him?"

"Yes."

"And you're sure this is what the boss wants us to do?"

"Yes. And if you keep asking questions I'm going to put this bullet through your head. Now let's go."

ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ

I pick up my bag and head out of the classroom. Keeping my eyes on the tiled floor and my untamed black hair in my face. The hallways are surprisingly empty, only some students here and there.

When I slip on my shoes and close my locker I step outside. Sighing I take a step towards the ever-growing mob of screaming girls and hormonous boys. And the hearth of this screeching mess in front of the high school?

ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ.

Definitely him and his little possy of pompous asses. Now don't get me wrong I don't really know the guy. I haven't even spoken one word to him or his lackies. But people like him are irritating to me.

Teachers are obsessed with him, both genders are obsessed with him, little kids, the elderly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was good with animals too. He's the literal definition of a perfect little prince.

If that doesn't put up a red flag then I don't know what does. Nobody is that likeable just saying. Anyways I wish he'd go jump off a bridge if I'm being completely honest with you. Yeah, this is jealousy, my insecurities coming out as anger. But I don't give a shit.

I take steady steps towards my goal, the front gates. The thing between me and my goal, a mob. I start walking into it, and damn are these people loud.

"TAE WOULD YOU WALK ME HOME TODAY!"

"NO FAIR! IF YOU WALK HER HOME TODAY THEN YOU HAVE TO WALK ALL OF US!"

"JIIIIMMMIIIINNNNNNNN ARE YOU GOING TO THE PARTY!! "

"HOSEOK! HOSEOK! HOSEOK! HOSEOK!"

"I WROTE A FANFIC ABOUT YOU!!! YOU SHOULD READ IT!! MY USERNAME IS Joohoneypup"

Oh my sweet lord what have I done to deserve this raping of the ears. I get by pretty easily half way through but then things start to become vicious. I get elbowed in the gut, my big toe I'm pretty sure is broken, and these tiny lil girls keep cussing me out. I just wanna get by!!

FINALLY I get out, putting my hands on my knees I try to catch my breath. "J-jesus why was that so difficult.. ha"

After I catch my breath I stand back up. And of course right after I get through the crowd it starts to disperse. I hear the one and only Kim Taehyung have a conversation with some of the surrounding girls.

"Sorry girls, I can't today."

"Awwweeee why not!!"

"I have plans, and it's crucial that I attend."

I look back and see him, he smiles at the girls and starts walking over to the front gate with Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok who are walking beside him. We make eyecontact for point 0001 seconds before I basically run away.

While walking home, my bag hanging on my shoulder, my mind wanders off. I wonder if Joon needs anything from the store? Wait is he working late today? Ugh. I can't keep up with his work schedule.

Yawning, I turn into the alleyway where my apartment is. Walking at a steady pace-my head still stuck in the clouds- I turn the corner to find a guy. I can't makeout his face because of the buildings blocking the sun. But he's fairly tall and twice my size.

He lurches towards me at alarming speed. I back up and try to make a run for it but before I turn around another person comes up behind me and puts a cloth over my mouth.

I try to get free, kicking and punching but my strength steadily starts disappearing. First my hands become numb then my legs. They toss me into the back of a van and close the doors.

Thats the last thing I remember before I blacked out and ended up on a velvet black couch.

※※※
Yosh 1st chapter done! Thxs again Joohoneypup for not giving me consent on using your username but not getting mad at me anyways. But seriously you should go check out their work it's 100/10

Bye gayyyys
🖤🖤🖤