❝ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞

-♔-

We both stared at each other in silence. Taehyung, who was standing next to me, turned around and his face instantly lit up.

"Yoongi! I didn't realize you were here."

Yoongis gaze left me and onto his boss.

"Yeah. I was just upstairs, " The cigarette hung loose in his lips when he brushed by me and sits down in a chair to the far right. "Don't let me stop you though. Go on."

Taehyung continues talking about how I'll be the extra help here and how he knows they've been needing an errand boy for awhile. My mind is still stuck on how fucked I am with Min Yoongi not only being here-but a member as well.

I snap out of my thoughts when the blondies hand pushes me into a group of sweaty, beefy, old men. A group hug commences with shouts of names,curses and welcomes. Wow. I didn't think they'd be so...nice.

I bow to everyone I can and introduce myself, "Yes, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Pleasure to meet you and I hope I can be of service."

"Wow boss where'd you pick up such a cute kid!!"

"No need to be so formal!!"

"Cheers to our new errand boy!!"

"Whats his nickname going to be!?!"

Alcoholic beverages clink together and everyone disperses again. I'm yanked by the forearm and Yoongi pulls me into a corner.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!? How the hell are you our new errand boy!?" He whisper yells and keeps a firm grip on my arm.

I wince at the sudden jerk, "I don't know. It just happened. I was kidnapped in an alley way and then I was in this big building-We have a debt of a billion won!!And this was the only way he would let me repay it," I catch my breath and he let's go taking his cigarette out of his mouth and grinding it up on the floor with his shoe.

"Please Yoongi, don't tell Namjoon about this, he'll try to take my spot but I already signed a contract and its just a year so if you could please--"

He rolls his eyes and sighs. "I forgot how much of a rambler you are..."

"Please. I just want to do this one thing to help him! And it's not like I'll be selling drugs, just mopping and getting drinks." I stare at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine..I won't bring anything up. But if he asks directly I'm not lying." His gaze shifts to the floor pulling out his box of cancer sticks, and scratches his head.

A wave of relief washes through me and I hug Yoongi without thinking. A "Thanks." rolls off my tongue. I quickly get off him when a deep voice makes itself known.

"You two know eachother?" Taehyung lifts his eyebrow and looks between us. Confusion knitting his eyebrows together.

"He's my buddies little brother." Yoongi replies while I hesitate.

"You know Namjoon?" Taehyung's gaze is now all on Yoongi. While I become the third wheel.

Goosebumps shoot up my arms, that's right. I forgot he knows everything about me and my family. I'm fucking creeped out but Yoongi just laughs off the response.