❝ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞

There is dead body description, guns, violence, bodily fluids being spilled. Beware.⚠
-♔-

"Pet, get behind me."

Although it takes everything in me not to react to the name, I don't hesitate to follow his orders especially when the masked man has a giant black AK-47 in his left hand.

"Awe~ TaeTae that's not fair... Making me jealous." His venomous tone makes a chill go down my make back, just like the first time Taehyung and I met.

"Reji, take one more step, see what happens." Taehyung is completely still, so still that I'm contemplating weather or not I should find a pluse.

"Aren't you the cutest, go ahead. Jin is still inside-" A sharp bang whizzes through the air followed by a dull crack on the cement.

There is silence then cheering, a guy with cotton candy colored hair walks toward Taehyung, he puts away the pistol he just used to kill Reji, an innocent smile on his face.

"D-did you just shoot him-?" The saliva in my throat catches, I want to look away from the dead body but I can't. My thoughts are in jumbles and the surroundings turn to complete mush.

He was just talking, walking, he was right in front of us... He probably has friends and family a little sister maybe?

She said no casualties. They weren't suppose to shoot...did she anticipate this?

"Hey.." I make small movements, the gun in my hand feels like a 100 ton brick. It makes me nauseous just watching the blood slowly poor out and how the body is probably going to churn in the blistering sun...did he know he was going die? Did he know that this would be his last chance to walk and breathe... Fuck I'm gonna be sick.

I turn and get as far away from Taehyung as I can before I start puking my breakfast, and possibly last night's dinner, out on to the pavement. After I finish heaving out my guts I feel a hand on my back, when I finally turn around it's Taehyung, "I know, try not to think about it to much okay?" He pulls out a handkerchief from an inner pocket and hands it to me, "Here."

I still feel pretty unsteady, but for some reason Taehyungs presence is helping. A bead of sweat (or a tear) slipped down my cheek and I wipe my mouth. After giving me a reassuring smile he turns and talks to the guy who pulled the trigger.

I can't tell if my heart is beating faster because of my situation right now or Taehyung. My throat feels disgusting not to mention how unreasonably hot it is, "Tae! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Chanwoo. Nice shot by the way." Taehyung gives Chanwoo a smile as well, which he takes graciously. They seem close, don't they.

Heh. I guess the smile wasn't that special after all. Kuma comes up next to me and pats my shoulder, I don't know if he is telling me it's okay that I just barfed all my feelings up or suggesting that I'm sad over Boss Kim. Either way I appreciate the gesture.

Chanwoo, who has two toned colored hair (blue and pink), a lip piercing and dazzling blue eyes, steps to Taehyungs side. More specifically in the general area of where I usually am...which is fine. I'll just stay over here with Kuma (he's providing shade anyway).

I wonder if she's going to be mad, it's not like I could have done anything about it. I just hope she doesn't take an eye for an eye.

Tae begins to speak but multiple gun shots and yelling come from both side of the warehouse, a huge group of thugs start barrelling out at us. Everything is thrown into utter chaos. Taehyung gives a nod to Kuma then to Chanwoo.

Kuma basically picks me up and runs to a broken piece of wall to hide me behind, "Stay." Is all he says before running back out and kicking some random persons ass. Gun shots are fired, agonizing yells ring out and blood is obviously shed. I grip my gun (that I don't know how to use) tightly and take a quick peek over the busted wall.

I need to find and follow Taehyung....I see the bright fluff round a corner and break for it. I run like hell trying to avoid any flying bullets or bodily fluid coming my way. Get to Taehyung. Get to Taehyung. Get to Taehyung.

I don't know when I reached the door but I  did and without a scratch. I bolted towards the door my claves burning, a smile reaches my face as I reach out for the it, but before that I'm yanked back by my collar and thrown to the ground.

"Oh... Shit... That really hurt," The gun is whipped out of my hand and slides roughly on the ground. I get up from my back as fast as I can but quickly push down again by a pair of brown pointed shoes.

"Look at the little baby gangster going after his King," The pressure slowly works it way up to my throat, "I assure you he doesn't need your help. So how about you go quietly like a good little pup," His foot is full force on my throat by now and my breathing is ragged.

I try and scratch his foot away but to avail, my strength is already depleted enough. Tears fill the rim of my eyes and my heart is beating hard against my ribcage. Wait am I actually going to die? No,no, no, no....Taehyung please help. I need help, Taehyung.

____
I kid you guys fucking not I re-wrote this chapter 3 times... I still don't feel like if did a good job but whatever.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 31K AND 1K VOTES WTFFYDBDUBDUDNSJSJSJDNDBD

I love you all so much and if you haven't already been told today, you are ~Le~Jin~dary~ (I'll let myself out)

AND thanks for the positive feedback back on my previous chapter, I tried to reply to everyone sorry for those who I haven't :<
But yeah I'll probably be posting it soon, after I get this CLIMAX SCENE OVER WITH GODDAMN

👉👈😔💖💖💖
(Btw Chanwoo isn't from any group he's  just a character I made up :p)