❝ 𝐓𝐨𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 ❞

⚠ This chapter includes mentions of guns and gun useage, although it isn't very prominent in this chapter it is still there. I'm also going to inform everyone that from this chapter on there will be many scenes with gun violence and violence in general. Don't say I didn't warn you. Now please enjoy the chapter <3 ⚠

-♔-

"Taehyung! Could you slow down,"

He makes his way outside and because of his lean physique it's hard to keep up. He ignores the comment and continues towards his vehicle, phone in hand.

"Taehyung could you tell me what's going on?!?"

Once again, ignored.

"Tae!"

I pull his arm and we stop in the middle of the parking lot. He abruptly stops and turns around. I freeze, his face is straight and his pluse isn't irregular. Why is he so calm.

"Listen Jungkook, I don't have time for your games. I'll explain in the car but right now we need to go," Instead of pulling away he twists his wrist and grabs mine. The roles have reversed and now he's pulling me towards his car. "And pick up the pace, you're going too slow."

I keep my mouth shut, knowing that now is not the best time to talk back. We get into the car, he has one hand on the steering wheel the other dialing a number on his phone.

"No!" Taehyung raises his voice.

I jump in my seat from the abrupt sound and look over at him. I don't mean to stare but I do...I didn't Taehyung could get like this.

"I told you, we aren't going to panic. They want the money and we want the hostage," He glances over at me and almost instantly he simmers down.

Hostage? Taehyung has his teeth set, helping out his already defined jawline. I try to make my mouth less dry and slowly draw my gaze to something else. I didn't I'd be tagging along in something like this. Aren't I just a liability? Is he going to trade me for Jin? Oh fuck, fuck, fuckity, fucking fuck fuck.

"This is a stage of negotiations. Tell them to bump it down to 10 billion won and we got a deal," Although his words are clear cut and calm, I can tell that his foot goes down on the accelerator.

There's mumbling on the other side, Tae sits still and silent much like me. I say a quiet prayer playing with the zipper on my hoodie. Everythings going to be fine- I just wish I could tell him that.

"Alright. Text me the address and I'll meet you guys there - remember do not engage."

With that final command he hits the end call button, throwing his phone into the cup holder. I should say something, we're a little close right? Close? No. It's barely been a month, I shouldn't...

"Jungkook."

"Y-yeah?" I look over at him frozen in my seat, what's he going to say. We stop harshly at a red light and he taps his fingers vigorously on the steering wheel.

"Everything is going to be alright." His voice isn't laced with love hiding deception. It isn't really laced with anything at all.

My eyebrow lifts and I answer with a small smile, "I know." I shouldn't be surprised at his lack of concern here, he tends to shut down his emotions when things get personal. He did it at the conference and is doing it again, right now...