Chapter 𝐈𝐈𝐈

It just so happens Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff share almost every class together, which just so happens to have the two people who are always are out to kill each other sat next to each other! 

Theseus and Ermengarde hated each other ever since laying an eye on the Hogwarts express...What else is there to say?

It was a sunny morning on a Monday, the Great Hall was chattery and lightful despite it being the start of another school week. Ermengarde never turned out to be like her sister she turned out to be well... normal all things considered. Felicity graduated Hogwarts 2 years ago and started Auror training. Ermengarde ate like everyone else while chatting along with her friends awaiting the start of her first class, like her sisters she had outstanding grades.

The first bell has strung meaning the start of a new day. Everyone rushed up and down the moving stairs, some even almost falling off..(oops)

Of course, her first class was DADA and her favorite professor Albus Dumbledore

She walked in sitting next to, groan the one and only smart-aleck

"Goodmorning sunshine," Theseus said mockingly 

"Good morning Mr.Salamander." She said nonchalantly 

He groaned, he hated when she called him that.

After a few minutes students, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff filed in for another class of learning, and rivalry of the 2 students standing in the front row. "Good morning students." Professor Dumbledore walked in greeting his students. "Goodmorning Professor Dumbledore." The 4th year students said in unison. "Today's lesson involves a boggart, can someone tell me what a boggart is?" The Professor asked as Theseus and Ermengarde both raised their hands. "Theseus?" He asked him, The girl next to him groaned.

"A boggart is a shapeshifter that usually lurks in dark spaces. It has no definite form, taking the shape of that which is most feared by the person who encounters it." Theseus said

"Good job Mr. Scamander, 10 points to Hufflepuff."

"Now everyone please get in a line one-behind-another." Professor Dumbledore spoke as students hurriedly went to get in a line.

"In order for you to fight off a boggart you must perform a spell, Everyone, hold up your wands and say Riddikulus."

Everyone does as he says

First up was Theseus of course

The boggart turned into his biggest fear

(AN: I don't know what his biggest fear is so I'm just leaving it out I guess...)

"Riddikulus" He spoke and flicked his wand, the boggart turned into a cat in a sweater. Everyone laughed as people went up the line and turn their boggart into something amusing, it wasn't before long that it was Ermengarde's turn.

She walked up and everyone went quiet, her fear was losing one of her family members, the boggart turned into her whole family dead... she just stood there and didn't say anything, she couldn't get the courage to do anything...She ran out of the classroom as Dumbledore put the boggart back into the old closet. What happened to the girl who was so confident in her work?