Chapter 𝐗

Hello! I'm sorry for all the changes to the story, I'm currently editing some chapters and working on writing new ones.

If you haven't noticed yet, I have changed the cast.

The blonde witch sighed as she felt her legs hit the cold metal of the integration chair. She wished to say that she had only been here on multiple occasions for things she'd rather not state. The room was dark and cold, and for good reasons, usually dark wizards would end up in the chair she currently sat in. Ermengarde knew she should have been smarter about the whole situation, she was a Ravenclaw after all. But if you were to hear your sister who was missing for several years suddenly turned up and was possibly working with one of the greatest wizards of all time, you would have done the same. (haha) 

"Ms. Dahley you do realise you're not on the floor your department stands." Theseus placed his wand in his pocket and proceeded to cross his arms trying to make more of scary demeanor, Ermengarde gussed he used it alot dealing with dark wizards and stuff. "Oh really? Must have gotten lost," Ermengarde said leaning foward and giving Theseus a sweet smile. It was early in the morning and by Theseus's attitude Ermengarde knew he wasn't going to put up with her shit. "You could be demoted for this." He said hoping to strike a nerve into the blond. It did, well for the most part, you could see the slight change from her facial expression. Theseus smirked. "I know you know what I know Scamander." Ermengarde leaned forward putting some sort of a hesitant but serious face. "If anything, you would know, I saw the file. Its new but you caught me before I had the chance to see what was inside!" the blonde said, she wanted to express it by throwing her hands in the air but she was kept down to the chair by a spell. Theseus got closer and sat in the opposite metal seat. "What's in that file is suppost to keep people like you from finding out things that can potentially kill us all." He said gritting his teeth. "Whats so harmful about little ole' me finding if my missing sister is alive?" she said and Theseus got up heading for the door. "I'll be informing your head of department." he said "I AM THE HEAD OF MY DEPARTMENT!" Ermengarde screamed and kicked her feet back causing the back of her ankle to hit the chair leg. "I'll be letting the new, head of department know to keep an eye of you Ms. Dahley." Theseus said. "So I'm demoted then, let me go on my merry way to get all my stuff out of the office and I'll be gone." Ermengarde said and Theseus took all the time in the world to walk over and undo the spell that glued her to the chair. Theseus leaned in real close and whispered "I will be letting my department know of your sneaking, If I, or one of my officers find you sneaking around here again. There will be dier consequences." He spoke. Ermegrade only knew the happy-go-lucky Hufflepuff during her years of Hogwarts, who knew all those years of Auror training and hunting down dark wizards could give you such an evil side. Ermengarde only nodded and walked out of the room. Not only was she looked at weirdly by the workers, News. Spreads.Fast. 

"I hear you got demoted." Carly jumped up out of no where as if she had been waiting for the ex-head-of-department to walk out the elevator. "Helga Carly, don't do that!" Ermengarde scolded "What did you do?" The red head asked quickly following behind the blonde who made a beeline from the elevator to her office. "Thats none of your business." the young witch said, she had worked so hard for this position only to have it taken away. "Armstrong, do you have any idea who the new head of department will be?" Ermengarde walked into her office and Carly followed. "I'm not sure, they haven't given us any information regarding that." the young red headed witch stated. Ermengarde nodded as she put all her belongings in a few boxes. "So where are you headed now?" Carly asked still standing by the door. "Well," Ermengarde took a heavy breath before continuing. "I don't know, if anything I would work with the obliviators." the blonde said truthfully and Carly nodded. "Good luck with that." The red head said before walking away.

"I will."

...