Chapter 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 )

It was over, Grindelwald was no more, her sister, no more

It was over, Grindelwald was no more, her sister, no more. She lost her job and spent months searching for her sister only to have her gone. Now she stood with the standing Aurors outside of Hogwarts

"I think It's best if he speaks to him alone." Theseus held out his arm to stop one of the ministry workers to go after his brother. Newt walked down the bridge and met halfway with Dumbledore.

"Ermengarde, can I speak to you for a second," Theseus asked and the woman nodded as she walked away from the crowd.

"I'm sorry about your sister," Theseus spoke and the blonde turned back to him from where she was looking out over the scenery 

"She got what she deserved, she planned the rest of her life the minute she joined him and she knew it." The woman spoke up. "How's your brother, losing Leta and all?" She spoke, "he's still torn up about it but he'll be fine." Theseus and Ermengarde were both now looking at the rolling hills in a comfortable silence. "I was afraid of losing you, you know," Theseus spoke up his eyes meeting hers again. The young woman quirked her eyebrows and smirked "Me?" she shook her head and laughed.

 "Because I realised as I was helping you find your sister I was slowly falling in love with you."

"Godric Theseus Scamander you can be so Arrogant some times."

Ermengarde wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped him around her waist, together they leaned and locked lips in a sweet kiss filled with sorrow, loss, and hope.

"I love you," "I know."

Fin.