YEARS AGO: PRINCESS AND THE PRINCE

A short cute childhood story

Grace had just finished reading 'princess and the frog' to a now six year old Eden who eyes were wide with wonder after every book Grace has read to the young six year old

Grace smiles at the Eden and gets up to help Diego with his speech leaving the creative young girl to herself. Eden quickly goes into her closet and pulls out a green paper, scissors, and glue with a smile. She lays it down and quickly gets to work, her tongue poking out slightly from her mouth from how focused she was.

Her smile widens when she finishes her project and puts the paper green crown on her head, her wild curls going everywhere. Eden smiles widely at the mirror, giggling at her creation as she twirls around acting as if she was a princess. Eden runs down the stairs calling out to Five who teleports to her when he hears her calling his name.

"Cinco! Teleport us to our secret place" She whispers to him and Five grips Eden gently and teleports them to their secret hideout

Their secret hideout was a tree house in the forest by their house but far away that no one would wander over here. They fixed the tree house up and had made it their own years ago.

"Yay!" Eden gleefully says while clapping her small hands together

Five eyes the crown on her head with confusion and Eden laughs.

"Don't you love it! I made it!" Eden says proudly showing off her crown and Five smiles

"I love it" he says and Eden laughs lifting her finger and pointing at the radio, music flowing through the radio and Eden smiles widely at Five who shakes his head already knowing what she wants.

"Please, please Five, pretty please with a cheery on top" Eden begs and Five rolls his eyes, sighing in defeat.

Eden grabs Fives hand and walks them to the middle of the flower field. Five smiles at the giggling Eden and twirls her making her giggle even more. He enjoyed her giggles, they were so heartwarming and made you want to smile with how bright her smile was and how warm her giggles sounded.

"Again!" She commands and Five smiles twirling her again watching as her curls sway and her eyes brighten with joy.

"Of course princess Eden" He smiles and she laughs

"Well if I'm a princess, can you be my prince?" Eden asks and Five puts his hand over his heart

"I'm the only one who can be your prince, Princess Eden" Five says with serious eyes and Eden nods her head with a wide smile.

"You're my only prince, forever and always" Eden promises and Five smiles childishly

"Forever and always, Princess Eden" He promises twirling Eden one last time before they fell to the ground in a heap of childish laughter.