ELEVEN

Unedited*

Eden must have been exhausted because when she woke up it was already dark outside

Eden must have been exhausted because when she woke up it was already dark outside. Eden sits up from her bed with a small frown remembering what Luther suggested, Allison agreeing. Edens phone suddenly starts to ring loudly and she glances at it to see Fives name flashing across her screen.

"Hello" She mumbles

"Lance walked out of the building and to this car handing whoever the person is a bag" Five says and Eden furrows her eyebrows glancing at the time to see it was extremely late.

"The man just handed him an envelope" Five
says

"You're still waiting out there?" Eden asks and gets out of her bed stretching her body with a content sigh when her back cracks

"Of course I am" He scoffs and Eden laughs

"I'm going to follow him and I'll call you later to see what I find" Five says and Eden frowns

"Be careful" Eden says and Five mumbles something before hanging up the phone when her stomach growls loudly

Eden opens her door and knocks on Diego's with a smile on her face when her brother opens it.

"I was about to make a peanut butter jelly sandwich and was wondering if you wanted one?" Eden asks Diego who smiles

"Sure little flower" Diego says and ruffles her hair

"Come on I'll help you" He says and leads his sister down the hallway but stops when they both get to the corner. Edens eyebrows furrow in confusion when Diego's eyes widen and he quickly grabs Eden, throwing knifes behind him as guns go off. Eden follows Diego behind the wall and her wide eyes meet his.

"Who the heck were they?" She whispers to him when they hear footsteps coming their way. Diego glances at Eden and she nods, watching Diego attack the large person.

"Cha-cha shoot him!" The man shouts and Edens eyes widen

Eden discreetly peaks her head from behind the wall and stares at the gun in cha-chas hand. Her eyes focus on the metal and she watches in satisfaction as the gun twists upwards.

"What the- " Cha-cha says and throws the gun to the side, bringing out a another gun and shoots at Diego who rushes out of the way with Eden right behind him.

Cha-cha starts shooting at the both of them but Eden holds her hand out making most of the bullets miss them. Diego jumps off of the railing with Eden close behind him and they scoot away from gun shot. Eden tenses when she hears footsteps rushing down the stairs and glances at Diego who moves his head out to see when start shooting again. Eden covers her ears and ducks behind the couch and grabs Diego's hand with a frown on her face.

Suddenly the gun shots stop and Eden peaks out to see Luther fighting one and Allison handling the other one. She sighs in relief but than the man grabs ahold of Allison's neck, choking her. Eden rushes out and jumps onto the large man wrapping her small arms around his neck and tightening her grip but he still wouldn't let go. Diego kicks at the mans legs and body while Luther punches the man hard making him fall and let go of Allison. Eden lands on her feet and watches Luther throw the man across the room with a smirk on her face.

"Who the hell are these guys!" Allison yells and Eden nods

"That's what I'm wondering" Eden says and frowns glancing at her siblings

"Where's Kla-" Eden was cut off by Luther

"You're welcome" Luther pointedly says to Diego who glares

"We we're doing fine" Diego says and stands up

"Oh, yeah, you really had them-" Luther says and points his hand when those people started shootings again making Eden duck

"Get out of here! Now!" Luther yells and pushes Eden and Allison out of the room leaving behind Diego

"Diego!" Eden shouts

"Just go!" Diego yells and hides behind the couch.

Eden and Allison ran down the stairs with cha-cha shooting at them. They run downstairs and glance at each other before nodding. Allison quietly grabs the pole stick and trips cha-cha while Eden watches. Allison blocks cha-chas hits when she gets smacked in the face making Eden frown. Eden quickly stands up and faces cha-cha with a smirk, a pole stick in her hand as well.

Cha-cha runs towards Eden swinging her stick at Eden who skillfully dodges and lands a hard hit to cha-chas back making her crash into the chairs.

"Are you alright Ally?" Eden asks and dodges another one of cha-chas hit when cha-cha lands a successful hit to Edens stomach making the girl groan in pain. That definitely hurt

"You wanna rumor this psycho?" Diego comes walking in

"I don't need to, because this bitch just pissed me off" Allison snarls and wipes the blood from her mouth

"We just want the girl!" Cha-cha says and Eden stands up, shaking the pain off

"Oh, well, in that case.." Allison says and runs towards cha-cha, dodging her swing and kicking her multiple times before cha-cha kicks Allison making her fall into the table.

Eden rushes towards her sister and makes sure she is okay as Diego fights cha-cha. He blocks her swings and swings at her head but misses and gets hit in the stomach before getting kicked out of the way. Eden watches as Diego pulls a stick out and block cha-chas swings landing successful hits before Allison punches Cha-chas face. Eden smirks when she finds a knife on the table and turns towards Diego.

"Get her" Eden says and hands the knife to Diego watching the women run away

Diego skillfully throws the knife and Eden smirks when she hears someone groan loudly.

"Let's go" he mumbles

"Vanya get out of here" Eden hears Luther yell making her eyes widen in panic. Eden rushes past her two siblings and into the living room.

"Vanya" Eden whispers and glances at the direction where a whimper came from

Her eyes meet Vanya's wide panicked eyes and Eden sends her a reassuring smile when someone clears their throat, cracking their neck and coming their way. Eden motions for Vanya to stay there and hides behind a pillar, quickly grabbing the larger man and slamming his face into her leg, hearing a satisfying crack. The man quickly gets out of her grip and swings at her face but Eden dodges and groans when the mans other hand punches her stomach.

The man grips her throat and lifts her from the ground making Eden gasp for air. She holds out her hand and clenches it into a fist and suddenly the man was gasping for air as well. His grip started loosening and Eden falls into o the ground taking in a large gulp of air, her warm brown eyes meeting Vanyas wide ones.

"It's alrig-" Eden was cut off by a gun being shot and her eyes widen when she feels liquid rushing out of her stomach. Eden slowly looks down to see red liquid rushing out of her lower stomach and looks up at the man who shot her.

The man quickly grabs Eden and the last thing she heard was a loud shatter and the screams of her sister, Vanya.

Man did she wish she stayed asleep...