THIRTEEN

Unedited*

For as long as Eden could remember, Reginald kept a close eye on her

For as long as Eden could remember, Reginald kept a close eye on her. Maybe it was because she was ten minutes younger than her siblings or maybe because she displayed many other gifts when she was younger. When Eden thought back to her younger self and childhood, she always felt like there was something missing but when she thought hard about it, it always gave her a headache.

Eden groans and opens her eyes squinting at the sunlight that was peaking through the blinds. Klaus was sweating beside her, his eyes squeezing shut and she could feel his emotions.

"I don't know, but it's driving me crazy! The bitch won't shut up!" Klaus yells

"Hey! Watch your mouth" The man says and Eden worriedly glances at her brother

"Withdrawal" Eden mumbles in realization

She of course knew why her brother did drugs, he wanted to block out the voices and without the drugs he could hear them. She didn't like his bad habit and would rather him be sober and learn how to control his powers but it's a hard journey and she's determined to help him.

"Klaus" Eden mumbles and Klaus glances at his sister

"Just breathe" Eden whispers and closes her eyes sending a calming feeling over her brother

"Maybe we're going at this the wrong way" Cha-cha mumbles

"Torturing works best when you know who you're torturing, hand me his coat."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait" Klaus mumbles

"What are you doing?" Klaus asks and Eden feels a bit dizzy

"What do we have here?" Cha-can asks pulling out a bag of pills and chocolate

"Let me see that" The man says and gestures for the bag of pills

"Hey! Be careful with that!" Klaus exclaims and Eden squeezes her eyes shut.

She focuses on her wound and tries to mentally close the wound shut with her powers and stop it from bleeding so much. She couldn't fully close the wound but she could keep herself from loosing to much blood.

"That's my asthma medication" Klaus exclaims

The man immediately throws the pills on the ground and stomps on them until they crush.

"Hold on! We can have a conversation" Klaus says and Eden turns her head towards Klaus

The man ignores Klaus and stomps on more of the pills making Klaus stomp.