SIX

FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT
(Only if ya want to)

Five woke up to the smell of pancakes and the sound of Edens voice

"I know Blake"

"It's just there's some things that I need to handle over here before I return to Scotland" He hears her sigh into the phone and he sits up glancing to where the kitchen was.

"What! No! You don't have to come down here" Eden yelps as grease flys onto her hand

"Don't worry about me Blake, I'm fine" Eden quietly says and Five watches as she mixes the pancake batter

"Okay bye love you" Eden says into the phone with a small smile

"Yes we'll see each soon, quite being dramatic" Eden laughs, rolling her eyes playfully.

He was about to say something once she hung up the phone but his stomach decided to that for him. His stomach growled rather loudly catching Edens attention who spun around quickly with wide eyes.

"Five you're awake! You scared me" She says placing her hand over her chest when his stomach growled loudly again causing his face to flush bright red

"The foods almost ready" Eden says with a small smile but there was a question on Fives mind

"Eden?" He asks trying to get her attention and she hums as she flips the pancake

"What did Diego mean when he said dad had to make you forget?" Five asks curiously and watches as Eden stiffens

"Uhm" she clears her throat nervously and sets the pancake on the plate before turning the stove off

"How about we eat first and than I'll tell okay?" She asks with a sad smile and Five nods with furrowed eyebrows

"Sure" he says and sits down at the dining table and eating the pancakes, eggs and bacon.

He loved her cooking

That was one of the important things he missed  when he was gone, her cooking and most of all her. Once he was done they moved into the living room with Eden sitting in front of him with her hands clasped. She seemed nervous and sad which made him nervous.

"I guess you have the right to know what happened when you left and what Diego meant" Eden sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

"I don't know how to say it and I don't want to say it so I'm just going to show you" Eden says and reaches out her hands to place on his head and closes her eyes. Five furrowed his eyebrows at her in confusion but suddenly it was all black and he felt like he was getting sucked into something.

It was quite as they all ate in silence, Luther and Allison sharing loving looks, Ben reading a book, Klaus being Klaus, Diego eating, Vanya sitting at the end of the table eating quietly while Eden stared at Five. She could feel his emotions, they were confusing and it felt as if they were all bubbling to the surface and she placed her hand on top of his trying to calm him down but it seems like she was to late. Number Five had stood up abruptly catching everyone's attention when he slammed the knife into the table. Eden watched in silence as he glared at Sir Reginald in anger.