3

Ronan pov

I woke up to see Olivia asleep in my arms and looked out the window to see a slender man with what it looked like a gas tank in his hand.i thought I was going crazy so I rubbed my eyes,when I re opened them I saw my car on fire.i quickly got up,waking up Olivia out of her sleep.she noticed and immediately ran outside.before she could even get the water running the car exploded.i  called the fire department and told them everything.by the time everything was done Olivia had work.

Olivia POV

I woke up cause ronan got up and it caught my attention that someone set his car on fire,and that somone is damiar.i started to get mad,frustrated and scared.
I got dressed for work ,said goodbye to ronan and left.he got a lift from the police to his work so I know hes ok.i was almost done with ronans grandfathers car.i put in headphones as i work and sang alittle cause I was the only one in the building.

Damiar POV

I followed Olivia to her work like any other day.she looked stress which was not what I wanted,I wanted to piss off ronan not Olivia.i pushed that aside and listened to her singing and admired her concentrating.her eyebrows would scrunch up together when something was off,I found it adorable.i cant wait to talk to her today.i waited till her last customer left and I approached her.

Olivia POV

My last customer of the day had finally left which means I get to go home.i put everything up.my head was facing down cause I was setting things back to its original position when I heard the all to familiar clinking  of boots hitting the ground,damiar."you did it." I stated facing away from him,I pulled my head up"did what baby?" He acted so clueless and that set me off."you fucking set his car on fire last night ,didn't you damiar?" I yelled at him as I turned around fast on the heel of my my foot." theres no need for yelling now is there sweet heart?" He asked with his hands out from his side,approaching me slowly.i growled and kicked him in the stomach."you fucking crazy phyco mother fucker" I yelled backing away from him but he recovered quickly from the kick and he got a  hold onto me.he got behind me and held me like the last time I saw him when the fbi got him."that's no way to welcome your boyfriend back from jail now is it." He whispered in my ear.my upper lip snarled alittle in frustration.i remember what I did last time and stomped on his foot when he let go I kneed him in the dick.he hunched over in pain while laughing like a mad man.he looked up at me and said" you cant get rid of me baby" he said slowly getting up."if I can do it twice I can do it again." I said to him with my fist clenched.i noticed he grew muscle when he was in jail.he didn't look bad,that just means he can get me easily now cause he has more muscle.i like a challenge.

Damiar POV

I love how shes putting up a fight,I like her feisty plus it's not shes gonna win this time.i have everything planned out I'm confident she cant get away.i want to try and erase
Her memory and make her fall in love with  me.i want to spend the rest of my life with her.