5

Olivia POV

Me and Ricky talked in McDonald's and ate food.hes getting married soon and I'm couldn't be happier for him,hes been through some deep shit.his wife is a total sweetheart,she is amazing at cooking things it blows my mind on why she didn't choose a chef as a job. She can make a ass load of money. Me and her have grown close throughout the past 3 years,shes a chill person.her and ricky have a kid together and they are doing a good job at raising the little boy,I normally dont like kids but hes a exception.ricky and beck have been together since highschool,the boy is I wanna say 5 years old.they let me take him to school and give him rides on my motorcycle.i bought a full face helmet for him and a leather jacket to keep him warm in the winter. Ricky and her are planning the wedding in a few weeks and me and back are looking at dresses for her and for the bridesmaids,sadly im becks only friend.but I'm glad she trust me,I have to wear a red colored dress and black heels.
Me and ricky discussed the wedding ideas with beck when we went to thier house.

Damiar POV

After a hour or two Olivia and beck went to look at bridesmaids dresses.i dont wanna hirt beck cause she has a kid and a husband,a whole life ahead of her.ronan on the other hand, I wanna kill him. He touched Olivia where only I should touch her.he left hickeys every where on her.i get rid of my ideas of killing him and admired Olivia trying on dresses.she looked beautiful in any color. She put on this burgundy dress that had a slit in the leg and it had lace on the top half.

That made heart melt,my mind started to think about taking her home , ripping off the dress and fucking her all night

That made heart melt,my mind started to think about taking her home , ripping off the dress and fucking her all night.i would hear her pretty little moans and whimpers.i snapped out of it when I heard her little laugh.i saw her and beck enjoying thier time together.im glad she was happy,she looked gorgeous when she smiles.

Olivia POV

Me and beck already got her dress,now I had to get my dress.after a while we found the one.me and her laughed and had fun.we paid for the dress and got out.we got into her car and that's when i told her about damiar.i had to ,I couldn't hide it forever cause I know one day he would pop up into my life again and ruin everything. Ricky already knows about damiar,when I told him he was taken back from what I did to joselin but knew what was going on in my head.im glad both of them understood.
Once we got to their house I said my goodbyes and thank yous then left to go home.i got home and hung up the dress in my room and changed into sweatpants and a plain tee shirt.i watched tv and read a few books.i cooked something small and relaxed before I have work tomorrow.

Damiar POV

I knew Olivia told Ricky and beck about me.she doesn't know when to keep that little mouth of hers shut at times.once she learns to love me everything will be ok,she wont talk bad about me she will love me till she dies and I will love her till I die.my god I cant get over how much she looked good in that dress it hugged her in the right places and her long legs looked amazing in the heels