7

Damiar POV

I love how Olivia helped beck with her wedding and rushing into the place so Ricky doesn't see his soon to be wife.i watched Olivia walk behind the bar and sneak some bottles of jack daniels into where beck was. Olivia handed one to beck and they slowly drank them. Beck was a light weight and saved half of it so she wasn't plastered. They saw the time and everyone was waiting for beck to walk down the isle.becks son was the little ring man and her niece was the flower girl.i wanna have kids with Olivia some day but I know shes not to big on kids.the kids looked adorable walking down the isle first.
Olivia handed off beck to becks dad and walked to where the priest was.beck walked down the isle with a smile on her face and flowers in hand.
I'm gonna wait alittle longer for the after party to show up and fuck with Olivia's head.

Olivia POV

I'm alittle buzzed but I'm good,after they said their vows and I do's it was time to party.i helped beck get out of her dress and gave her her other clothes.i changed into
My clothes.

I put on my doc martens,got my bottle of jack and went out to party

I put on my doc martens,got my bottle of jack and went out to party.i had a few sips and I decided to put down the bottle cause I drank it all,sadly.
I walked around the place cause the bass from the music was getting to me.i realized this 4 story chapel used to be my old middle school. Memories started to flood in.the school fights,break ups,and drama.it was one hell of a time,I miss Emily and riley.my blood started to boil when I remember what damiar did to them.i looked down at my necklace and rings remember who is who.i heard the wood floors creak behind me before getting pinned to the wall."hey baby."that dreaded phrase I heard,whispered in my ear."miss me hun?"he asked lightly kissing my neck.i slowly move my hand near my gun I hid behind in the back of my Jean's and pulled it out.i slowly got it out of safety mode and cocked it.i pressed it against his dick."move back,now."I said to him and he did. He had a smirk.i had the gun at his head and to him out the fire exit.i didn't want to shoot him while the wedding was happening."why are you here,following me?"I asked him.
He turned around to look at me,his little smirk didn't fade.he looked up and down before replying."you should know sweet heart."he replied.before I got to speak he snatched the gun out of my hands and aimed at me."nice move hot shot." I said sarcastically."I know right?"he said with a smart ass expression.i rolled my eyes at his remark."so what are you going to do now? Huh terrorise me? " I raised my voice alittle."now that's no why to talk to your husband now is it?" I laughed at him."you are not my husband I'd rather die then be with you." I said at him."hm wrong awnser baby girl."he said before putting me to sleep.

Damiar POV

I picked up Olivia's unconscious body and took her to my car. Luckily Eric took her motorcycle and rode it back to san antonio.we staged it where Olivia got plastered and went home but in reality shes with me,and shes going to stay with me for a very long time.i cant wait for her to wake up.