6

Olivia POV

Tomorrow is the wedding of ricky and beck ,I cant be more excited then ricky. He loves her so much and cares for her.i hung out with beck today cause today was the last day she could be a bad ass,tomorrow she'll be a boss ass bitch.im happy for them ,they both have had rough lives and now they complete each other.after I got off of work me and beck decided to play around and go to a pole dance class for a day.i used to pole dance,I quit once the drama got out of hand.i had rules when I did dance,I never let the people touch me when I was dancing,once the money was in my hand its mine.me and beck got there and it was only the 2 of us so I decided to show her some things I used to do."hey,wanna see some trippy shit?" I asked smirking alittle."hell yeah." She said laughing alittle with excitement.i showed her the most hardest move on the pole.i got off to see her reaction,her face was priceless.she did some moves we were there for probably 2 hours being dumbasses and we left when the place was about to close for the day.

Damiar POV

Well turns out Olivia used to be a pole dancer.i swear I find out something new about her almost every week.i love how her and beck had fun and laughed at each others jokes. Sometimes Olivia would do something that made beck fall to the ground in laughter.i love how Olivia could talk to a complete stranger and instantly make their day 10 times better.thats one of thing I love about her,she can make people laugh.

Olivia POV

Beck stayed the night at my house so in the morning we could get ready.we binged watched Netflix and she fell asleep after a few episodes.i stayed up alittle before dozing off.i was half asleep when I heard the oh to familiar sound of damiars boots clicking on the hard wood floor. I snapped my head to the direction of the sound and noticed beck was on my bed,and I was on the couch that was in my room.i looked back at the direction of the sound and saw damiar right next to me standing above me.i sat up quickly and moved away from him."one more day baby."he said before walking away.i shook my head alittle and saw he was gone. Great hes gonna get me again.luckily I have a cabin the woods alittle south from here.i got up and got my gun I'm not gonna go down without a fight today.i looked at the time and saw it was 6 am. I wake up beck and got her ready for her big day.i curled her hair and put it up.then I helped her get into her dress.i got into my dress ,got our heels,extra clothes to change out of when the after party starts.i got onto my motorcycle and she got into her car.yes I know it's a safety hazard to wear a dress on a motorcycle but fuck it.i noticed a guy in a truck rolled down his window and asked if he can take a picture of me and I said sure.i had my helmet on but I looked like a bad ass.i did a few poses and quickly told him to dm me on Instagram before the light turn green.me and beck arrived 15 minutes before ricky which is good so he cant see her,supposedly it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before getting married.we ushered to the place and waited for her family to show up.