4

Olivia POV

I quickly got my helmet on , started my motorcycle and busted ass.i looked in my review mirror to see damiar waving at me.
I lightly shook my head and kept going,trying to get him out of my head.

Damiar POV

I love how she thinks she can easily get rid of me.it isn't that easy to get rid of me baby I thought to myself.she would have to kill me for her to stop me from loving her.once she was out of my sight I got in my car and went to my house.i sighed as I shut the door,I went to my room and looked at my shrine of Olivia.i got out of my thoughts and took a shower.it was getting late so I decided to sleep.

Olivia POV

I invited Ronan over,little did I know he also owned a motorcycle.when i heard him getting close I opened the garage so he can park there just incase damiar is lurking around.me and him was watching a movie and it started to get heated.we took things to the bedroom.i woke up the next morning to see a note from ronan saying he had work and I looked at the time it was 9:34 am on a Friday morning I dont have work today..me and him have different work days,I got up out of bed and looked at my reflection in the mirror and I noticed all the hickeys he left.i look over my shoulder and saw damiar with a stern look.i turned around to see it was just a fragment of my imagination,i shook it off and got dressed.i made breakfast and coffee.i got done eating and put up the dishes,did some cleaning in the house.i decided to go to the farmers market for fun since it's my day off.i saw a few locals and my favorite dude,Ricky. I've known him since I've moved in town.he basically sells baked goods but he puts weed in mine."hey Ricky." I said smiling at him."hey,how are you?" He asked handing money to a elder woman."its been crazy but I think ill be fine. You wouldn't mind if I helped do you?" I asked him."no not at all,I need to reorganize the table it wont take long." He said moving certain things.later on me and him walked around town then got on our motorcycles and went to McDonald's.

Damiar POV

I followed Olivia to the farmers market,this is gonna be easy for me to blend in cause theres so much people and chaos she wont realize I'm close.i saw her go to a dude and he gave her some brownies and muffins.she quickly ran to her motorcycle and put them In her saddle bags.then she went back to the guy and helped him out.you could tell how he looked at her he liked her.bad news for you but good news for me shes mine,back off of my baby.
When the farmers market died down they walked around town and after 30 minutes maybe they got on thier motorcycles and went to McDonald's.i decided to separate myself other wise I would have gotten crazy,mad even. Who am I kidding I'm already crazy. Olivia is the reason why I'm crazy,shes my addiction,my obbsession.
I love her more then I love myself.i know I've said it alot but you dont understand I need her in my life I will die for her.i would kill for her which I have done in the past but she needs to love me back.