Special Chapter 2

It's been 6 years since the wedding and so much has changed.

Like I said before, I proposed. We got married.

And during our wedding we had a surprise visitor.

Amphitrite.

And her gift to us you ask?

Well, one second she asked if I wanted a child with Lisa to which I answered —excitedly— yes with Lisa nodding her head frantically and the next she placed her hand on my stomach. Her hand started to glow and 9 months later—

"Baby? Have you seen Ella? She's hiding from me again!" My wife groans out from our bedroom. I chuckle and roll my eyes while placing my book down and getting off the couch.

Our daughter Ella just turned 5 yesterday. She had a birthday party today and it was time for her bath. I was not going to let her sleep with blue icing from her cake stained on her cheeks and lips.

And bath time was her least favorite thing to do. You'd think with Lisa's dna mixed with mine, she'd enjoy water. No, she absolutely hates showers and swimming.

I walk upstairs to our bedroom and leaned on our door frame seeing Lisa looking under our bed while muttering incoherent words,

"Ella if you don't come to mama right now I will call ursula!!" Lisa scolds while crawling under our bed. I chuckle while walking towards her legs that were sticking out from underneath.

"Baby, if you threaten her like that she won't come to you," I tease. Lisa flips on her back from under the bed and huffs in annoyance. I giggle while bending down, grabbing her ankles and pulling her from under the bed.

Deja vu.

I laugh even more seeing her arms crossed, her little pout and her bangs parted in the middle of her forehead. She looks up at me and reaches her arms up for me. I playfully roll my eyes and laid down beside her. I roll over and placed my chin on her chest while fixing her bangs.

"Want me to go find her?" I ask. Lisa lifts her head up to look down at me and smiles. I gasp and giggle as she rolls us over with her on top of me. She hovers her lips over mine,

"How'd I get so lucky?" She whispers. I smile wide causing a beautiful smile to be drawn on her pretty lips. She leans down to capture my lips until —

"Yuck," a voice squeals out from our closet. We freeze and smirk knowingly to each other. She rolls back on her back while I sat up and looked towards our closet. I chuckle while standing up and walking towards our closet.

"I'll go warm up the bathtub," Lisa says while entering our bathroom. I nod and slowly open our closet door to see our daughter sitting cross legged with her hands covering her eyes. I chuckle and crouch down. I sit cross legged and poke both of her hands.

"Ella," I lightly scold. Ella pouts with her blue stained lips and drops her hands on her lap. I had to bite the inside of my cheek. She looked too cute. She was still wearing her pink princess dress.

"What did I say about hiding from Mama when it's bath time?" I asked. She sighs and looks down,

"To not do it..." she cutely drags out. I nod my head while standing up,

"That's right, now stand up for mommy please and go to the bathroom and apologize to mama," she said. She sighs while standing up as well with her head still down. Ella nods and walks towards the bathroom. She closes the door and I lean my ear against it.

"I'm sorry Mama," I hear Ella say with the same baby tone Lisa use to use on me for me to forgive her.

Be strong Lisa..

"Awww my babyyy, it's okay," Lisa says. I roll my eyes and push myself off the door with a light laugh,

"Weak," I whisper to myself as I make my way back to the living room. I plop myself on the couch and grabbed my book once again. And after 3 minutes Lisa had tiredly dragged herself towards me and flopped herself beside me. She lets out a long breath and lays her head down on my lap,

"She's finally—"

"Mama!! Mommy!!" We hear Elle yell out. I gasp and quickly stood up causing Lisa to fall onto the floor. She scatters up and runs behind me as we rushed towards the bathroom.

"I leave you two for one minute!" I grumble out. And the moment we rushed into the restroom we froze in our spot. We widen our eyes,

"Oh my.." I whisper. Lisa groans and pinches the bridge of her nose,

"Oh for the love of.... Amphitrite!!!" She yells out.

"Look!! I'm ariel mama and mommy!!" Ella squeals out while flapping her fin up and down. Lisa and I slowly face each other.

"Shit."

......................................

The End