After-Date! ☆

All I gotta say is, SPICY MEATBALLS! (And holy heck I've done this twice already)

Y/N's pov (of course :3)
Another fun date with kokichi. We went to a donut shop. And a bird sanctuary. I got to feed macaws with him. Then We came back at my house. Now we're snuggling and watching a movie. He's warm and comforting. I can feel myself dozing off with his arm around my waist and head leant against mine. I'm hugging my favorite penguin plushie he gave me on our first date. The sad part of the movie started falling upon us. The protagonist's signifagant other died. I felt kokichi hold my back tighter and I saw the crying he was trying to hold back. "Don't die." I heard him say. His voice was breaking. I put down the plushie and wrapped my arms around him really tight. So he knew I was there. He hugged me back and whimpered for second.

It wasn't the movie that made him sad. But the thought of him losing me, was what most likely broke him. "I love you. So much." He was muttering it. And it was so faint. "I love you too Kokichi. And don't worry. I promise I won't die." He got up and looked at me. A tear dribbled down his face. I wiped the tear. And kissed him.

And that's when my grape boyfriend became a tomato. Then (this is why I said spicy meatballs) he got flustered. I saw him emotionally panic. And some how his genius idea was that he threw me back and he was ontop of me. I became an even darker tomato than he was . Then he kissed me right on the lips and smirked. "Okay!! You win!" I said, flustered as ever. Kokichi kissed me once more and pulled me up. I got up and then I nuzzled my head right back onto his shoulder and he grabbed my hand. We finished the movie just like that.

When  the movie ended, I was half asleep. Kokichi tapped me and I shot up awake. He chuckled. "Good morning princess. The movie's over. I childishly scrunch my nose and poked out my lips. He caressed my face and kissed me. We then happily exchanged many passionate kisses.

Hi imma just say it now.. get ur bleach because you gotta prepare yourself for the next two chapters.. and holy water..

Kokichi  got a text from Kirumi to come home. He panicked and grabbed his bag. And ran out I followed him. As soon as I shut the door behind me I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. He then touched my face and kissed back. I did the same. We stayed like that for a good 25 seconds. Then I pulled away to catch my breath. He smiled and backed away. "Goodbye. I love you hot cheeks." I hugged him goodbye and he started his car and drove off.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by my mom that was about to explode. She saw the whole thing. I run up to my room,
Flustered as ever and shut the door.  I sat down and just thought of the day and realized, of all the nicknames to give me, he called me hot-cheeks? Probably because my cheeks are stove tops around him.. that's his fault, how can I not blush around him when all the flirting he does, sometimes it gets a little too far and I end up under him.. I clean up a bit and go to bed snuggling my penguin plushie.

MKAY TIME FOR THE KVFEPIA!
This one is most definitely fun. And it's late at night, like really late at night. I've been writing and proofreading this one part for about 2 hours now.

I was cackling and quoting the whole time. 11037/10 Heck yeah. NOT SPONSORED BY THE WAY.. (*゚▽゚*)