Yandere!Kokichi x Reader (lemon..?)

O0O scandalous teehee (idk)

Rantaro POV (wow suprising)
I eventually woke up. I tried to move my arms until I was aware of my surroundings. I looked around to see a rugged looking basement with weapons surrounding me. Then a figure popped out from behind me.
"Ahh.. you're finally awake."
It was kokichi. What was he doing? Where am I? I had so many questions. But then my mind went blank when kokichi picked up the long knife infront of me.
"I'm gonna cut you open. You will never touch my beloved Y/N again."
I tried to move, but I was tied down good. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the thick leather fabric tied tightly around my mouth.
He went behind me.
Soon I felt the most unbarable pain of having my lower arm cut off. I fainted again.

Kokichi POV
Now that he doesn't have arms, He'll never touch my beloved Y/N again. He'll thank me later. Now he won't have a reason to be tortured and slaughtered. Y/N is mine. Anyone who ever touches her must die. But I'll spare rantaro from death.

Y/N POV
I sat down at my desk in my bedroom and started gathering my supplies to draw. I don't know what to draw. I went over to my bed and grabbed my phone off the charger and sat down. I scrolled through my camera roll and decided to draw my friend Rantaro Amami.
Then I got a call from Kokichi. My phone buzzed and said "Kokichi Oma Calling" I picked up.
"Hello?"
"H-hey Y/N.. W-would you like to meet me at the park by the high school l-later today around 3pm...?"
Okay.. odd..
"Um.. sure! Is everything alright?"
"Oh yes. Perfect infact. I'll see you th-then."
-click-
That's odd. I wonder what's so 'perfect' right now. Oma's always so quiet and nervous around me. Especially with the new death of Kaede Akimatsu. It happened the day after she beat me up. I still have that bruise on my side from it.
I then got a bit suspicious. Would he plan to kill me aswell? I decided to clip a pocket knife onto my jean buckle just in case.
Once I got ready I grabbed my keys and knife and headed off.
I started walking and heard footsteps behind me. My walk turned into a jog. The footsteps got faster aswell so I full on start booking it to the nearest high populated area. I hid by a shrub hoping I lost them to see that it was just Kokichi. Almost gasping for air.

I felt really akward. I got out of the shrub and apologized.
"I'm so sorry Oma~san! I thought you were a creep following me! Is there anything I could do to apologize?"
I noticed kokichi's panting went away really quick. Again.. odd.
"You could come with me, as an apology."
Suspicion grew inside of me.
"Where would you be taking me?"
"My place. Like a hangout."
"Uhh... okay then." I felt the hairs on my back raise when I saw him smile. It wasn't genuine. More like satisfaction. A twisted satisfaction.
"Then follow me!" Oma's face went from that weird look to a genuine look. His eyes still had that small lurk of twisted pleasure.

After a good 10 minutes of silent walking, he opened the door to his house and waited for me to pass by. I came inside. It smelled of air freshener, bleach and a hint of rotting. I got skeptical but tried to hide it.
"Please, feel at home here. I don't want my guests to feel uncomfortable." I nodded and took my shoes off at the door.

I sat in a smaller looking sofa near the door. I tried to remember that the door opened to the inside in case he tries to collect me.

A young looking black cat with bright green eyes came running out from the hallway that was seemingly dark. It came up and sat in my lap. Just staring at me. 14
I saw from the corner of my eye Oma was happily gazing at me.
In attempt to break the akward silence I asked what the cat's name was.
"So.. what's her or his name?"
He averted his eyes from my chest to the ground.
"It's a she, and her name is.. well.."
There was a moment of quiet until he gathered up the courage.
"The cat's name is (Y/N).."
His face was filled with guilt.
"Oh! I guess it's a pretty name after all!" I spoke to break the awkward moment once again.
"Well.. the cat was named after you.."
I tried to pet the cat. It just ran away.
"Eh... thank you?"
"Hey Y/N.. can I tell you a secret..?"
My mind went blank. Do I trust myself..? Mostly.. do I trust him?
"Um.. yeah! Your secret's safe with me!"
He sighed. Then quickly leaned to kiss me before I could react. I shot back.
"Y/N.. I just need to say.. I love you.. like a lot. I'd devote my entire life to you."
UM- I don't know what to say. I just kinda sat there.
"Oh.. you don't like me back.."
His eyes were full of sadness and anger as he looked down. I truly didn't know what to do. He seemed fine. Just a bit creepy. What am I saying.. a lot creepy.
I decided to just hug him.
-imagine Kokichi reacting to that like how Nagito would react if Hajime Hugged him-
"Ah.. Y/N.. you do love me back~.."
He wrapped his arm around my back.
I just chuckled nervously.
The looked up at me and held my chin with his finger pad.
"Um.. Oma.. isn't this a bit much-?"
He retracted his arms from me.
"Ah.. I'm sorry.. your just so beautiful.. I'm always so lost from everything. But when I look at you, I know who I am."

-end-