Mastermind!Kokichi X Scuicidal Reader

This is during the first + second chapter of the Killing game of v3
(You'll see why) *•~does anyone even read these?~•*
(Also um it isn't so much about Kokichi and the reader it's mostly just an idea I had a while ago for a 17 member killing game uwu)

Y/N POV
After waking up in a random room with These people named Kiibo and Kokichi, being told we have to kill each other and being hit with a depressive state, I'm already considering death.
I have nothing here for me.

These thoughts pounded hard in my head. I don't even want to get up and start the day.
I rolled over and Buried my face in my pillow.

It was about 10:12 AM when I heard a knock on my door.
"Hey Y/N? It's Kokichi again.. are you awake?"
I heard him. But I didn't want to answer.
"Um.. Y/N are you asleep?"
I just groaned and got out of bed. I put on my jacket and opened the door.
"Aha! You are awake! What were you doing hiding in your dorm this whole time?"
I averted my eyes away.
"Fake-sleeping.."
I barely knew this kid. He already seemed to care about me..
"You just took forever. I was starting to get impatient."
He grabbed my hand.
"Now let's go!"
He drug me to the library.
"Wait.. why are we here?"
"I watched kaede set a trap to kill the mastermind." I need you to make sure that no one comes in here.
"Wait.. why are you worried?"
"After reading your file I hope I can trust you not to kill me on the spot.. I'm the mastermind.  Don't tell anyone, and I'll make sure you survive to see your family again."
I was astounded.
"Um.. yes sir.. I guess. Your secrets safe with me. Even in class trials."
"Good. Don't tell a soul. Not even monokuma. Especially monokuma. He would kill me if he found out I told you. But I'm the one with the cameras so no need to worry."
First.. I want to die.. but I would love to see my friends again.
"Okay.. can I go back to my room now?"
He shot a glance at me.
"Yeah. I'm gunna defuse these traps now."
Eventually, soon enough. The announcements came on.
Monokuma started talking in his annoying voice as per usual.
"A body has been discovered! We will start off with an invenstigation period. Which you can still do as you please. Then the first class trial will begin!"
That was rather fast.

I just sat in my room. Eventually I heard a knock.
"It's Kiibo again.. could I please come in?"
I got up and opened the door.
He waved to me.
"Do you have any ideas on who could have killed Rantaro? I cannot process any thoughts for the culprit at the moment.
I wanted to glance away but don't wanna look guilty.
"I don't know anyone.. I can not suspect anyone if I haven't left my room all day.."
he nodded.
"I understand. Thank you anyway. He waved goodbye and I shut the door behind him after awkwardly smiling.
I decided to put my jacket back on and head out to try and gather some info.

On my way to the library, kokichi popped by me.
"Hey Y/N.. do you know how this happened..?"
I was confused. But then remembered how he told me not to let anyone in the library.
"Ah! I kinda went back to my room after you left.."

"Grr.. okay then. Try to gather evidence. I already know who it is anyway."

I spoke without even thinking.
"Who is it..?"

"Why do you want to know..?"

I shrugged. Trying to play along with my dumb remark.
"Just curious."

"It's none of your business. You'll find out when they're executed."

I froze.
"E-executed..!"

"Um.. yeah. Duh. That's what happens in a killing game."

I just looked over his shoulder to look at poor Rantaro. It hurt me. I have nothing here. But like his hair looks soft so I wanna touch it
WAIT NO that creepy.

Ok call me weird all you want but dead rantaro is so cute idk something's wrong with me

Kokichi walked away. I kneeled down to Rantaro's corpse and tried to find a spot that wasn't bloody. I wanted to just save him from this. I fan my fingers through his hair. It was soft. Who would do this!!?
I thought I could help him. After all I am the ultimate paramedic. But the poor man was already dead.