When he gets jealous

Hello! Don't worry I'm alive •-• I have been writing.. I just dont know if I'm going to post it.. I never really realized my love for kokichi Untill I started writing without thinking once. Hehe.. okay I need to shut up and write.. okay
-y'all it's a bit cringy I'm sorry-

(Y/N)'s POV
Another school day. I'm sat next to kokichi with his friend group today. Containing Shuichi, K1-B0, Rantaro and a couple other boys. I was earlier noticing how Rantaro was eyeing me. Kokichi and I's hands were intertwined under the table. No one knew we were dating. Except Shuichi, who found out during a school make out session once.
(EW WTF PAST A/N)

Rantaro stood up.

"(Y/N), Could I speak to you in private?" Rantaro looked determined, blushing just a teensy bit.
Kokichi squinted his eyes at him then looked at me and let go of my hand after squeezing it as a goodbye. He led me to the hallway where it was dead silent. He scratched his neck and blushed a bit more.. "oh no.." I thought.

"H-how do I start.." Rantaro grabbed my hand and looked at the ground then looked me in the eyes. "I've known you for a good amount of time, I've grown closer to you.. and I befriended you.  You are a very wonderful, beautiful, kind, person (Y/N)."

My heart dropped. This is a love confession..

Rantaro continued, "So, I think that we should get closer and become better fri-"

I could hear footsteps. Someone was coming.

"(Y/N)? Rantaro? Whe-"

I saw Kokichi stop as soon as he saw my hand in Rantaro's. He slowly merged from a confused face to a very angry one, bright red. I saw his jaw vibrate. His fists clenched. He was ready to fight for  me. Rantaro backed off. "Woah, a little overprotective.. didn't know you were that possessive." Rantaro walked backwards with his hands raised with a shy look.

Kokichi claimed me by storming to me, calming down pulling my face to his and kissed me. Right in front of Rantaro.  After that he grabbed my hip and pulled it next to his. He looked straight at Rantaro, his hair hitting the side of my face,  "Mine." And grabbed my hand. He sounded mad. But I knew he was just a flustered jealous little grape. I looked down and smiled. "You're so goddam cute kokichi.." I very quietly muttered to myself. Then pinched my glibella and chuckled.

(That's your glibella) Kokichi turned back to me

Kokichi turned back to me. "What..?" He finally looked at me after staring down Rantaro who is still apologizing. "You're adorable kokichi." I said and squeezed his hand. Still looking down. "I'm sorry Rantaro. But I guess I have to decline. Or else I think kokichi would go mad." I said looking him in the eyes. Kokichi now focused on me. Rantaro nodded. "I understand. Th-" Rantaro was cut off by the grape again. "I'm bored (Y/N). Let's go back to lunch. It's ending soon and they must wonder what's going on." And drug me back to the cafeteria. Rantaro followed. Looking more defeated than ever. After that, the last ten minutes of lunch were very much absorbed by some kind of affection by kokichi. Still claiming me away from Rantaro.