Kokichi x Sick!Reader (female)

(Peep the fanart for me on my tiktok)
I really don't have an announcement so um (fluff!)

Y/N POV
Once I finally woke up, I realized it was a Sunday. Around 11 am. What was I doing sleeping in so late!? I felt really hot. even though I'm barely even clothed.

Once I hopped out of bed, I tried to look more decent and maybe get ready to have another date with my beautiful grape baby's. I tried to get ready but I just felt dizzy. I decided to grab my thermometer and check my temp.
Once I noticed I was a good 3 degrees over neutral, I just rolled back in bed and curled up under my blankets.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling twitter. I got a text from kokichi,

Kokichi Oma (Aka king of the world)
Good morning Y/N! How ya feeling this morning?

Y/N L/N
To be honest, I feel like sh*t and have a fever.

Kokichi Oma (aka king of the world)
Do ya want me to come over..? I can get some stuff to make soup!

Y/N L/N
I don't want you getting sick aswell..

Kokichi Oma (aka King of the world)
I'm perfectly fine. I have an outstanding immune system anyway.

Y/N L/N
oooOk then..

Kokichi Oma (aka King of the world)
I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Love you!! <333333333

I flopped my phone back on my bed and just rolled over. I don't feel like scrolling anymore. I eventually just fell asleep.

Kokichi POV
Once I made my way to the store, I got few ingredients for the soup and made my way to her house. Awhile ago she gave me a key to her house so I just used that instead of knocking. I set everything down and went to see Y/N.

I walked upstairs and peered into her room before sitting down on her bed. Y/N looks so cute sometimes. I swiped her hair to the side and gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading back out to start on the soup.

-time skip of making soup because Kokichi is not a hibachi chef XD-

Y/N POV
I woke up to a very faint scent. Due to my stuffy nose. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders as made my way down the stairs to see Kokichi, making a large pot of my favorite soup. I waddled over to him.
"Hiya"

"Heyoo!"

"What-cha making?" *tries to get a spoonfull*

"Hey don't steal soup-!"

"I'm stealing it- >:3" *takes ladle and waddles to other room*

*mutters to self* "for fucks sake Y/N.. GIMMIE that back-!"

*slurps the rest off the spoon* "there ya go"

"Heheh.. nerd."

"Ya but I'm still cute tho-"

"I guess you're right there. *forehead smooch*"

*vibes*

"Ok what are you doing out of bed anyway I'm supposed to bring you soup?"

"Um.. do you ever get that feeling when you're sick and you wanna get out of bed becasue it feels like you'll get to escape the 'sick' environment to a hopefully cooler and better one?"

"First.. I've really never been sick before. And second, soup is done. And third, I can imagine you doing that."

"Ok gimmie"

"Okay needy.."

*soup eating Idk*

After the soup Y/N decided that we were gunna go snuggle in her bed because apparently I felt warm and cuddly. She just buried her face into my chest while had my arm wrapped around her.
I looked up from burying my face into his chest.
"Thank you for dealing with me today. It probably feels like you're babysitting a sick toddler."
He looked down at me, "love, it's fine. Besides.. I like children~" *wink*
I felt my face turn bright red. "No children!"
Kokichi chuckled "Atleast not yet~"
"Shut it!" I slammed my lips against his and shoved my face back into my original spot.
"Yes master~"
I ignored his remark. He got frustrated.
"Don't ignore me..!"
"I do what I want"
"Okay then.. get some rest. I don't want you feeling bad. Besides, that's what I'm here for! So you don't need a body pillow! Nishishi~"
I just grumbled. "Nerd."
Kokochi tightened his grip around me and I fell asleep again eventually.

Once I woke up from my nap, I noticed kokichi also fell asleep. He was pretty cute looking so I pecked his cheek and rolled over to grab my television remote and turn on my current anime.

Kokichi POV
Eventually I woke up. I felt Y/N's back right against my chest due to my grip. It was about sunset. She had Black Butler playing on the television by her door covered in drawings and pictures. I could almost smell the shampoo scent in Y/N's hair, since my face was so close to her head.
"Good-evening Y/N."
She rolled back to me and paused the anime.
"You finally woke up!"
"I'm sorry I fell asleep.. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was finishing a homework project."
She smiled.
"It's okay love. Besides, you're good at cuddling. Hell, I feel better so I guess you cured me!"
"I guess I did." I pecked her nose once.

-and this is where I run out of ideas.-

Sorry it's short (*゚▽゚*)

Ok bye love you (ps I hit 2k reads woop!)