Author's note

Just a disclaimer before the actual story begins in the next chapter.

In this story, Stoick isn't just the Chief of Berk but also the King of the Wilderwest (which in fact, Hiccup was , in the Book series of HTTYD) . 

The Wilderwest in my story is essentially the entire civilization of Vikings made up of five tribes under one figurehead. The vikings mostly live on a group of  islands in one part of the fictional world called Pangaea .  The region the Wilderwest is located in is  known as the Barbaric Archipelago along one of the four landmass continents and Berk is the capital of the Wilderwest.

Pangaea , the world that this AU story takes place on basically is the AU version of Earth with land divided into  continents and various smaller isles .

Besides all this, I'm not changing up too much stuff in regards to the movies that will be incorporated into this story . Berk will still look the same and all the Berkians will look and act the same as in the actual movies for the most part.

And yeah, in this story, Dragons aren't just exclusive to the Vikings and Berk nor are they seen as mythic creatures by the people of Arendelle or the other kingdoms. They're just like every other animal so everyone knows of their existence (I find it weird if nobody seems to know about dragons and only find out when Hiccup drops in on Toothless. They fly around and they migrate. I don't know how people wouldn't know about them.)

Plus Arendelle has trolls, an ice bending queen and now forest spirits and mountain rock giants. Having dragons flying around wouldn't be such a ground breaking thing to have.

So in my story everyone, Arendelle, Westleton all know about dragons but they see them as deadly beasts that have to be killed , same way the Vikings do in HTTYD 1. Dragons are also more abundant in the Barbaric Archipelago like how some animals are in the real world so the other kingdoms have fewer instances of Dragon attacks as there are no nests there

Lastly, my story will eventually follow the events of HTTYD1, Frozen, HTTYD2, Frozen 2 and finally, HTTYD3 but I will be making certain changes here and there in the film's story so that Hiccup or Elsa can fit the story of the movies as actual characters that have an arc and stuff and not just randomly stuffed in and tagging along for the sake of it. ( I was guilty of doing that in the hiccelsa fanfics I'd written on my other account back when I was like 13 lol. So I hope I'll do a better job this time around. )

Hope you enjoy reading the story that's about to unfold!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of How To Train Your Dragon

I do not own the character of Frozen

I do not own the characters of Tangled