Chapter Eleven- The Tale Of An Enchanted Forest

"But why can't I play as the dragon ?" Elsa heard Hiccup whine in frustration. " I don't wanna be the pony!"

She, Anna and Hiccup were all huddled together on the wooden floor inside the bedroom where the two princesses slept in.It'd been over three weeks since Elsa had revealed her ability to control the Ice and Snow to Hiccup and ever since then, the three children playing around in the snow Elsa had created had become a common sight to the King and Queen .

The royal family , along with Hiccup , a handful of the royal staff and the royal tutors, were to sail out to Corona the next day but the children had far more important things after dinner than going to sleep. The enchanted forest the three of them were playing in needed saving after all.

A small fortress made of just snow and ice surrounded the three children as they sat on the bedroom floor. The fortress was made of snow sculptures that bore a vague likeness to pine trees and small hills, certain animals that didn't necessarily belong in actual pine forests such as a giraffe, a handful of small soldier figurines and the figure of a woman sitting in the center of the forest.

"Okay, okay! Fine! You be the dragon ! Now stop interrupting!" Elsa groaned and twirled her hand at Hiccup, transforming the white horse snow sculpture he held into something that just looked like a winged salamander.

"Yes!" Hiccup grinned at the dragon figurine in his grasp, exposing the missing tooth among his pearly whites.

"The dragon flew in from the sky, breathing it's mighty fire and desolating the army on the ground as they tried to rescue the trapped princess !" Hiccup narrated enthusiastically, bringing his dragon toy down from above and crashing it through the handful of tiny soldier snow sculptures on the ground. "Rar-rargh-argh!"

"Oh no!" Anna exclaimed in horror, wide eyed as she watched the dragon swoop in and attack the soldiers once more.

She then grabbed the snow figurine of a winged fairy lying nearby and flies it towards the dragon in Hiccup's hand. "Then the lost fairies fly through the magical doorway and try to heal the dragon but it doesn't work! The dragon is too powerful!"

Hiccup giggled as he let Anna take the dragon from his grasp and she swung her arms around as the dragon flew around the forest .

"Anna? Elsa! " Elsa heard the muffled sound of the her father echo outside the closed bedroom door. But the other two didn't seem to have even heard it so she just decided to stay silent on it.

"Bedtime soon!" Queen Iduna's voice followed a moment later and it sounded like they were getting closer by the moment.

But Anna didn't seem to have noticed at all, her eyes locking onto the figure of the princess standing in the center of their forest "Uh oh!The Princess is now trapped in the dragon's evil spell! "

"Quick! Elsa ! Make a prince !" she said urgently, her eyes not leaving the snow dragon lying in her hand as she reached towards her sister . " A fancy one! "

Elsa hurriedly twirled her hands and materialised the snow figure of a man out of thin air. Grabbing the prince, Anna returned to her story , shoving the man figurine at the dragon before gasping rather dramatically. "Oh no! The Prince is trapped too!"

Elsa and Hiccup watched as Anna dropped the dragon onto the floor, the snow figures of the prince and the princess now in her grasp , the subjects of her full attention.

"Who cares about danger when there's love!" Anna remarked in a deep voice, batting her eyelids before she began making kissing noises and shoving the two figures into each other rather crudely.

"Urgh. . . .Anna! Bleah!" Elsa gagged , drawing backwards , repulsed by the sudden change in story, not noticing the King , Queen and Gerda enter the bedroom and watch the children silently.