3) Bunny l♡ve

Mangles pov

Is it odd that ever since I've been an animictronic,I've had nightmares every night.It's either being scared at night,or dreaming nothing at all.Actually,I wouldn't call them nightmares,I like to call the horrible memories.Tonight I hope i dont have a nightmare.Sometimes I just wish I could not have a dream all the time.

I ran.Ran so fast it seemed unbearable,but it wasn't fast enough.He was right behind me.So close behind.I dont wanna get caught,not again.I turned corner after corner,hoping I'll lose him.I never do though.He's always near,always

I finally found a door.I don't care where it leads to,I just want to get him far away.I regret going through that door.My brother,the only family I have left,lay on the ground...dead.I screamed.I'm not sure why,or for how long,but I did.I screamed until I couldn't anymore.I then heard the door open..

I jolted up awake.I was still screaming some how.The door flew open and someone came running in."Toy Foxy!"The figure came over,wrapping there arms around my body.I just realized I was crying.Hard.Real hard.The tears kept coming,no matter how much the figures voice tried to stop it.Who ever it was,I was holding on to them tight.I didn't want to let go.Never.I don't want them to go.I don't wanna be alone.Not now.

I can't make out who it was.For one this it was dark,second my vision is blurred my the tears still streaming down my face.I looked up to see who it was,or trying to see who it was.To be honest,I expected Toy Chica,or I should say one of the toys.I never expected him to be the one that came running in her.

I glanced up at him,and my eyes widened in shock.

Bonnie...

Bonnies pov

Never in my life would I think I'd be in this position.Holding Toy Foxy in my lap,and trying to calm her down.Most people might think she's over reacting,but she isn't.I know she's had nightmares,I can tell.I can tell because Foxys the same way.He never had a good dream.

"You ok?"I asked as she stared up at me.She shook her head no,and shoved her head into my chest.I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued to cry.After a minute or so,she started to calm down."Toy Foxy?"I said,seeing if she was ok."Mangle."She said,lifting her head to look at me.What..

"Sorry."She says,"Call me Mangle.That's what people call me."I nod smiling."Well mangle,you think you will be ok?"I asked.

"Could you stay here tonight?"She asked,"I mean,if that's fine with you.You don't have to if you don't want to-" "yes."I chuckled."I will."She smiled and snuggled up into my chest.I leaned against the wall,as she slowly drifted into sleep

_____________________________________________________

I woke up and blinked for a minute,waking up.In looked around,soon remembering what happened.I looked down to see Mangle sleeping calmly.Yep,just like Foxy.They have a nightmare,get a little comfort,then dream about nothing,which in there case is a good thing.

Mangle woke up a few minutes later,and she sat up."Morning sleeping beauty."I joked,ruffling her hair.She groaned and shoved my hand away,earning a chuckle from me."I hate to go,but my friends are probably wondering where I've gone."I said,standing up.Mangle smiled and got up.I headed to the door,but didn't make when a hand tugged on my arm.Stopping,I turn to face Mangle,who was twisting her hair."Thanks for..what you did last night."She smiled up at me.I returned it,before speaking,"it's no problem,nugget."With that,I left.

Mangles pov

That was really sweet of Bonnie to do that for me.If I'm being honest,I thought he would say no.

_______________________________________________________

Bonnies pov
(Sorry I keep switching pov's ;-;)

"Where the hell have you been?"Foxy asked when I walked into the parts and service.shit..Foxy doesn't like Mangle.I know why and I get it but she's great!If I told him,he's gonna kill me."No where."I said.He gave that 'bullshit' look,before standing up."Come on,Bonnie.You left after we heard that scream,and never came back."Foxy said,crossing his arms.

I fiddled around in my spot,nervous.Wait,he doesn't know Toy Foxy is also called Mangle...but then again,he's gonna ask who that is."Uh..well..I was with Mangle."I said smiling at the thought.I watched as Chica sat up,gasping."Bonnies gotta crush!"She yelled,pointing at me.

I blushed furiously,"I do not!"I said."Yeah,yeah whatever.Who's this Mangle charcter anyways?"She asked.Foxy was looking at the same way,amused but also confused (hey that rhymes :D)."I can't say.."I mumbled.They both where now really confused."Why not?"Foxy asked.

"Well...it's..er..uh..I can't becau-," "just tell us who it is!"Chica cut in."Fine it's Toy Foxy!"I yelled.I saw Foxy freeze up,but Chica was dancing around like an idiot."She goes my Mangle."I added."I don't care!Y'all would be so cute forever!"Chica yelped,clearly exsited.Cue the blush!

Chica ran out the parts and service,calling for Freddy."Wow."I chuckled.I turned to face Foxy."She's really...crazy."When I turned fully at Foxy,I regretted telling.He looked pissed.Really pissed.

"Foxy?"I said,backing up a bit.He bit his bottom lip in anger.Habit.He always does that when he's angry but doesn't want to go ballistic on the person."Why..where you with Mangle all night?"He asked sternly."Because I can."I remarked."Might I reminded you that she is my replacement?"He said."I know,Foxy.But she's really sweet.Also,you don't know her.There's no need to be rude to her."I said ,raising my voice."She's just like you,mate.Mangle also has nightmares.Ever night."I said.

"What if I hung with Toy Bonnie."He said,towering over me.I said nothing.He rolled his eyes,"exactly."He passed my be and walked out.

____________________________________________________________

1021 words

Seems like Bonnies getting some feels for the new fox O3O

I hope you like the chapter!

Have a nice day! OwO

Question:

What's your favorite song?