16)Foxys side of the story

Happy New Years :D
I literally hurried to finish this

Foxys pov

I wanted to get back to Mangle quick,have her in my arms after I was done speaking with Freddy.I had an idea,but wanted to see if it was a good one,so I was gonna go tell Freddy about it.

"Hey,Freddy?"I said,opening the office door.He quickly spun around in the black rolling chair,facing me."Yes, Foxy?"He said standing up."I have an idea about the whole grand re-opening case."I stated.This got his interest as he perked up a bit."Go on..."

30 minutes later

I've told him the idea and he liked it,though we still have the problem about how we don't act the way we where programmed,and without being caught doing it.He came up with some ideas.To bad it took us longer then I had originally thought,I just told him he could think of more ideas later.Right now I'm heading back to Mangle,but get stopped by Bonnie.

I'm still not happy with him right now."What?"I said sternly.He rolled his eyes and straightened up."Somebody said they needed you."He said.I raised an eyebrow."Who?"I asked."I don't know,I just got a note."He said."Whatever..."I responded,"where are they?"I asked

"2nd party room."He stated.I nodded and walked off.I groaned slightly,not really wanting to see..whoever it was.I wanted to go back to Mangle.I got to the door and opened it.I walked in and looked around.Chica was in there smiling.I jumped back slightly...creepy.She walked up to me."Heya Foxy."She said.Her smile was up to her cheeks.Why the hell she look like she killed a family..her family."Uh..hi?"I said."You know,we never hang out like we used to."Chica said,sighing."We literally never hung out before."I said.

She ignored me and kept talking."Can we hang out for a bit?Just us..?"She asked.I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face."I'd love to but Mangle-" "Please?Just for an hour.."She said pouting....uggghhhhhhh!!!

"Fine."I said.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

This chick is crazy.I tried leaving 30 minutes ago...30!She kept going on how Mangle wouldn't mind just for a little longer.And I tired to get up and leave,she'd just pull me back onto my butt."Ok Chica I need to get back to Mangle."I said.Chica sighed."Do you?You hang out with her all the time."She said.Chcia sounded slightly angry, but hid it well."Chic-"

I froze.Chcia had claimed onto of me and pressed her lips onto mine.I tried pulling away but she wouldn't.

"Foxy...."I heard.Shit

I jumped up and looked over at Mangle.She looked so hurt.So...so hurt."Mangle wait-!" "Shut up..."she cut me off.I barely heard her. "Mang-"I started "I SAID SHUT UP!"Mangle yelled,tears rolling down her facel"IS THIS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN THE LAST TWO HOURS?!"She yelled.I looked at her stunned.She won't let me talk..that's when she walked out.I ran after her after a moment to get behind her."Mangle you don't understand!"I yelled. Mangle stopped again,causing me to run into her.She spun around."Oh,I don't understand??!I understand completely ,asshole!"She  scoffed."Just let me explain-" "No!I know what's going on!I don't need your input!"She said turning around to walk away.

I grabbed my wrist,trying to make her stay.I turned her around."Mangle please list-"She didn't let me finish.I didn't know what had happened at first.All I know was the my face hurt as it turned to the side.I looked at the wall in shock when I realized what had happened.

Mangle slapped me...

I looked over at her wide eyed.I didnt even say anything yet before she spoke again,"don't talk to me."She sniffled and walked off.I didn't run after her,i just touched where she slapped me.

Why me..why this...small tears streamed down my face,as I watched Mangle walk fast down the hall,soon disappearing.

__________________________________

I was sat at one of the tabbles,my face on it.Everyone knows what happened.Everyone knows I didn't really kiss Chica.Mangle won't believe it.I haven't seen her at all.Only once when Toy Chica made her get out her cove.I haven't been well lately.

I haven't sleeped.I haven't smiled.I look like I don't even know what sleep is."Foxy come on.Your never like this."Freddy said sitting in front of me.I would have responded back,but my lack of sleep and the fact my face was up against the table,I didn't.

"Foxy..."He said.I know there was more people then just Freddy around.I can hear them whispering. I haven't been one to cry.Always just kept and straight face and talked to no one,but..I loved Mangle.So much.And hurt her.I hurt the only thing that made me happy.

I started crying,full on sobbing into the table.I heard Freddy jump up and run over to the side I was on.He sat next to me and put an arm over my shoulders."Foxy its ok."Freddy said trying to calm me down.I lifted my head up."No it's not..."I cried."She...hates me..."

"You have to tell her the truth."Freddy said."But..she doesn't believe anyone that tells her."I stated.I sniffed and rubbed my eyes.I hated crying.I hated the weak feeling I felt in my stomach.Freddy chuckled a bit."Everyone has tried to tell her...Everyone but you."He remarked.My ears went up slightly as I realized he was right.I haven't spoken to her at all.Only I can fix this.And I'm gonna.

I jumped up and ran out the main stage room.I sprinted down the hall,nearly passing her room.I grabbed the handle and swung it open.There she was,sitting.Her back to me.She jumped up and turned around.Her eyes widened as she looked up at me.

______________________________________________

1000 words

Exactly 1000 words XD

I really hoped you liked this.I hurried to finish this QwQ

My thumbs hurt 😖 bye!