9) Dear Father

⚠This chapter has a lot of cussing in it!!I would say you can skip it but it has an important part of the story in it,Sorry! ⚠

Mangles pov

Foxy and Puppet know.They remember.They seen him.Puppet have been staring at the suit for the past hour.Memories playing on and off in her mind.I tried to get her away put she never moved.She stayed put like she didn't want to leave.As if she wanted to feel this pain.Right now,im trying to explain yo everyone who this creature was.I told him what he has done to me,and to them.

No one went near it afterwards.I didn't either,though I did sit in front of it a few times,staring at it.Foxy came and sat next to me.No one said anything.I didn't mind.At this moment,it would feel inappropriate to speak.Foxy soon broke the silence though.

"Its weird.Weird,to se it here.I understand why no one wants to got near it,but then again,why?It not like the thing did it itself.An actual human had to do it."He finished.I blinked,and looked closely at it.

There's someone inside of it

I gulped and looked at Foxy.He looked at me confused.We both looked at it once again,when it's head jerked up.I screamed and jerked back.I looked back at it,a gulped.The bunny blinked and looked around.

Foxys pov

Now I see why Mangle was scared.The rabbit was blinking,looking around.A growl left my throat.This battered is gonna pay for all the kids he killed.He's gonna pay for killing my prinsess.

I leaped out my spot and pounced onto of him.He yelped and flared his arms around.I pinned them down,growling.His eyes widened in fear.I leaned down,and got close to his face."I know who you are."I growled.I grabbed his shoulders and picked him up,just slamming his ass right back on the ground."How the he'll are yall like this."The rabbit said,fear drowning in his voice.

"Because of you.You made us this way."I snarled."Foxy that's enough!"Mangle said,pulling me off of him.He hurried up once I was off him,and stumbled back."Y'all.."He stared hard at us."are the kids.."His breath caught short,the new information stunning him.

Everyone was in the room now,growling,staring at him.After the silence,he just laughed.A short one,soon turning into a huge one."I can't believe this.The children I killed are right here.In the animictronics."He chuckled.

Mangle pov

This guys completely insane.He just laughed.Laughed at us in our faces,as if he didn't believe us.Foxy growled and took a step forward.I hurried and pulled him back."Foxy stop."I said.There's no point in hurting him,he can't die.

The bunny looked at all of us."Wow...all the idiotic kids I killed are right here."He chuckled."IDIOTIC!"Freddy yelled stepping forward."The only idiotic one here is you.We got second chances in life.Hey so did you,but when you screw up this life you won't get another."He growled.

"And where will I go then.Hm?"The rabbit smirked."I'm not going to heaven,and the devil keeps rejecting me.I'm staying.Whether yall like it or not."He smirked."..oh!I'm so sorry.The names Springtrap.Nice to meet yall."

Foxy wasn't gonna let me stop him.He ran and tackled him to the ground."It's all your fault!You caused so much death and sadness it's unbelievable!And let me just say,the devil didn't fucking regect you!You just keep cheating death.Oh,but don't worry.The devils waiting.He's kept and special spot in hell,just for your sorry ass!"Foxy yelled.Freddy and Bonnie and to pull him off of Springtrap,who jsut stared at them,stunned.The puppet stepped forward,trying to stay calm.

"William.."She snarled."You tore me away from my father.My brother.My family.For what,pleasure?Well guess what,you killed someone you loved also in the processes.and guess what?Lucky,he wants to say hi."She smirked.Then,a deep voice came from the shadows.

"Hello,Father."

_______________________________

Sorry for not updating in a million years QwQ!!
And for the short chapter WwW
I'm just lazy...
Any who,..

I want to know how many people know who was speaking :D.tell me in the comments who you think it was.

The next few chapters probably won't