5) is he bipolar?

Mangle pov

I never liked thinking about Jake.If I ever did, I would cry,no matter what the situation was.After making myself look presentable, I walked out into the hall.Small mumbled could be heard from the kitchen,causing my ears to shoot up.Not gonna lie, I was always one to be curious,so of course I peaked inside.Turns out it was just Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie.

I never got why the word 'Toy' was in the front of out name.It's weird to me.Though,out of all of the 4 of us toys,I've been the one used as an acutle toy.Broke apart,put back together,only to he wripped apart again the next day.I guess the guard's got tired of it,because they never came back..never fixed me again.Sighing,u headed over to the main stage room.There nothing much to do in the pizzeria.The only time we have fun is when it snows..but it's spring now so..not really much to do now.

I laid on the stage,by limbs sprawled out.I'm bored.Really bored.There nothing to do but think...in my case that's never good.My thoughts always lead up to Jake,always.I hated it at most times,others it's nice to think about him.I wonder what he's doing now.Well,probably not much since he's dead but what he's doing in heaven right now.I know for a fact he's there,looking down on us.Jake was a sweet boy,always thought about others.Like I said earlier,I know what happened to be couldn't if happened to him.I mean do any of the animictronics act like him?

Foxys pov

My human life was the best life I had.My favorite actually.Bella always ther everything was like I was in heaven already.All I needed was that bundle of joy beside me.I hope she's ok.She has been missing once as far as I know.Hopefully,they found her,and she's home with her family safely.Bella would of been 17 by now.Her birthday isn't that far away,only a few more months.

Sometimes I feel like I was given this,so called, 'second life' for some kind of reason.Like,I have some kind of journey in need to do,or a task I must finish but I don't see how living for internaty in a Fox suit was supposed to help out.

I've been cooped up in the parts and service all day,doing nothing but think,and stare at the walls.I remember being a little rebeless once.Bella and I came back her and drew on the walls.From the looks of it,I think they cleaned it up.We came back and did it again,but stopped.Bella hated the fact they would half to keep cleaning our messes.

Feeling a little crapped (and stuffy)I stood up and stretched.Afterwards,I headed out the parts and service and into the main stage room.I noticed that Mangle was on the stage,starimg up at the ceiling.I cocked my head and walked over.

Mangles pov

I didn know how long I've been laying,just staring at the wall.I only got back to reality when I heard someone call my name.It scared me.It caused me to jump up and slam my head onto a pole that was hanging out of a box."Oh goddness,are you ok?"The voice said,as I rubble my head."Yeah yeah I'm fine-"I paused,it was Foxy.He actually looked concerned.He moved my hair away from my forehead and examined my head.He chuckles and removes hi a hand from my head,"You seem ok."

Is he bipolar or something?

"I am."I smiled,oh well.I might as well enjoy the fact that he's being nice.He smiled.A real one.I was happy for that.

____________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for 50 years ;-;!

Also sorry for this chapter being short QwQ