13)Punches and bruises

Mangles pov

Bonnie grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine.I tried to pull away put his grip onto my head held tight.I hit his chest hard,but he didn't move.I pushed and pushed and he finally pulled away."What the hell,Bonnie!"I stepped back,gasping for air."He doesn't deserve you-" I cut him off."Shut the hell up!Just shut up!..your my friends your supposed to be happy for me.Your jsut jealous.I'm sorry I don't like you the way you do me,but telling me he's gonna hurt me..telling me he doesn't deserve me..and kissing me?!What kind of friend does that..."I stepped back more before walking off,ignoring him calling my name.

I stormed off,all the way to the kitchen.I paced around the kitchen,opening and closing and hands rapidly.I turned around and opened a cabinet,only to slam it shut.I was so confused,upset,angry..aghh!!So manh emotions ran through my body.I paced the kitchen again,twisting my hands around.

I heard someone run in,and stop at the door way.I turned to face them to see Foxy.He ran over to me,and pulled me into a hug.My eyes where red from alomst crying.My hands where sweating,and my mind was racing 100 miles per hour.He wrapped his arms around me,stroking my hair.I couldn't hold it back anymore.I was balling my eyes out.I shoved my face into Foxys chest,wanting the tears to stop.I want them to go away.But they did.It only made it worse.

When I calmed down a bit,Foxy pulled away,his eyebrows furrowed and concern all over his face."Mangle what's wrongs?.."He asked.His hands where on my shoulders.I looked up at him,and looked into his eyes.As much as Bonnie deserves it,I don't want Foxy to go lash out on him.

"Mangle please tell me.I hate when you cry..please."He begged."...Bonnie got upset..and kissed me.."I said.Instantly,I saw his eyes darken,rage filling them."What?!"He stood up straight and stormed out the door."BONNIE!!"

Bonnies pov

Shit...

I heard Foxy stomping around looking for me.I'm still in the hall,staring at where Mangle was.He doesn't deserve her.Foxys gonna hurt her,I know he is.

Foxy came into view at the end of the hall and looked up at me.Fuck...I saw the anger in his eyes,as he ran across the hall towards me.I stepped back as he came closer.I wouldn't run but I was to scared to.I was glued to my spot.

He got close enough and grabbed me by the throat.Foxy pushed me down to the ground and climbed on top of me.

Foxys pov

How dare he.How dare he even be around her.He kissed him.He knew I was dating her and the fucking bastered kissed her.My Mangle..he kissed her.I only saw red as I grabbed him by his neck and punched hi, across the face.He fought back,pushing me of him.He swung his fist and hit me across the face.Growling,I punched back,his head moving to the side.

I ended up on top again,punching him to the ground.

Mangles pov

I ran to the hall and looked down it.There they where,beating each other."Foxy!!"I ran over and tried to get him off of Bonnie.He wouldnt budge at first until he looked up at me.He let me pull him off and pull him back."You don't go near her again!"Foxy yelled.

Everyone was in the hall now.Chica helped Bonnie up.Bonnie chuckled and looked over at Foxy."You used to be so strong,Foxy.Who ever would of known a girl would soften you."He laughed.Foxy was about to charge at him again,but I pushed him back."Foxy stop!It's ok.Don't let him get to you."I said.

"He needs to shut the hell up."Foxy growled.Bonnie glared at him before flipping him off.I couldn't hold Foxy back.He charged toward him punching him to the ground again.Foxy rose his hook,about to slash him with it."Foxy!"I yelled.He stopped for a moment and lowered his hook.Foxy punched him once more and stood up."I dont want you to go near her.Ever.If you do,I'll do more then rip your head off."Foxy growled.

______________________________________________

Foxy was sitting in pile of the blankets I had on the stage.We where in my cove right now,and I'm trying to clam him down.I did good.Only now he's jsut staring at the wall angrily.I sighed and be my down beside him."Foxy.."I said.Nothing.I groaned and poked his cheek repeatedly.Still nothing."Fine.."I grabbed his face and forced it to look over at me.I pressed my lips against his.I felt him relax as he pulled me into his lap.

I broke away from the kiss and turned to where my back was against his chest.He rested his head on mine,and sighed."I dont know what I'd do without you."He mumbled.

___________________________________________________

830 words

This chapter is literally just 100 words more then the previous chapter....